General info about shipment and manufacturing

I was asked for my Chinese name but already updated my address (paid extra VAT) to Sweden since Jan this year.

Please check if the delivery address is correct, shouldn’t need Chinese name to ship to Europe.

Horayyy!!! We have movement for the EU batch. ( I’m uk).

Status has changed to “The international shipment has been processed in the parcel centre of origin”.

Looks like they’re on the move :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why do u need Chinese name
U cd b sending as a gift to somebody

Squat here still

Hopefully your status should change soon! Guess my one got off the truck before yours!

3 Likes

Finally after 19 days of waiting - just changed to April 29th… nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

@Philips_Support_N what’s the update regarding the “blocked countries”? Brazil, for example.

Unfortunately mine has not change yet. It’s Already 7pm in Germany but no update!!! Let’s hope it will change soon!

Oh man, srly? You Brexit guys have an update and my german package still has the same status as on the 10th…

Thats just sooo unfair :see_no_evil:

Alright, just kidding, I’m sure mine will update soon…

8 Likes

Epic first post!
:rofl:

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

7 p.m. through. Nothing happens. No surprise.

Exactly NO Surprise!!! We will not get it this week!

DHL supposed to be accused for the delay but I am not sure if it is their fault!

2 Likes

My backer-id is on the list now. Where and how do I get a tracking number? Per email or can in log in somewhere to find it?

Did you guys see this? Come on, DHL don’t have a magic wand that they wave and Poof! all the packages are scanned guys!
:mage: :package:

If there’s change for even 1 package in the batch then the others will follow also, no reason to act this way guys.

Once the flight is booked for that batch, Philips will get the tracking labels and will then upload it to Backerkit.

4 Likes

I am shure they are not.

I ordered something from Amazon UK and next day was delivered to me in Greece using DHL!!! I know it is not the same but at least this proves that DHL express service is working without delays!

The DHL parcel service is usually a slow process and quite inexpensive and therefore may that is the problem!

2 Likes

From my experience having deliveries from Germany to UK using DHL standard delivery, it has usually been 4-5 working days on average so not too slow!

DHL start the process and once in the UK it gets handed to Parcelforce for the final leg of the journey. So UK backers may need to track on the Parcelforce website once in the UK.

2 Likes

Yeah, DHL Express is fast. A couple of days ago, I got a delivery from Eindhoven to Helsinki in less than 24h. But that’s DHL Express. These projector shipments we are talking about now aren’t - they’re DHL Parcel. Comparing those two is like comparing apples and oranges. Sure, both are fruits and they have some letters in common, but they’re still very different.

3 Likes

Past experience suggests a week - four working days for DHL and then a day for parcelforce. Put next Wednesday in your diary.

1 Like