General info about shipment and manufacturing

In my humble opinion Barry, you are wrong.

None of those petitions you talk about target the CEO of multinational companies. And yes, you have freedom of speech, but you were kindly asked to not exercise it towards the people higher up the chain at Philips, as it will not help your cause.
If the outcome of your petition is that people like PhilipsNono lose their position or even job, would that be the outcome you and others advocating writing to CEO’s are after?

Kom op zeg!

5 Likes

I didnt no, I put my existing tracking number into the below UK website and it showed a new updated status. My old tracking link hasn’t updated yet so try your tracking number on the below site ( This site didnt work originally for me, only now it has entered the uk) : https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk

1 Like

After chatting with and calling several DHL departments (what a complex company!) I more or less found the same solution. So the good news is my parcel still exists!

Currently the parcel is to be traced on www.dhl.de and when it crossed the border in your county use the site of DHL parcel for your neck of the woods :crazy_face:
In my case the Netherlands I should use [www.dhlparcel.nl]

So currently you can trace by entering your code in the link: “www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html?piececode=CR…your code…”

The link entered behind the backerkit DHL Track code https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html is currently producing a error of non valid code.

3 Likes

Cheers Tom

1 Like

9 months and counting…

Why are you counting since the start of this campaign? Doesn’t make sense, count from when it was initially meant be to be shipped which is December

2 Likes

You may not agree with my opinion, and you’re more than welcome to say so. I had tried to explain earlier that I’m very happy with the efforts made by PhilipsNono, and that I believe he’s doing a tremendous job. Really. However, the execution of delivering the perks to the backers has been a complete nightmare. This criticism is not towards PhilipsNono, but to the entire company. Decisions such as changing suppliers, factories or forwarders are done at the management level, and the managers need to be aware of the sentiment of the backers. It would be a shame to see this great product being bashed because of the logistical execution.

Given the fact that they are riding on the Philips brand (they are even using Philips in their handle names on this forum), we had high expectations on the quality, delivery and customer-care.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Do you think they are not? They have all sorts of meetings all the time about this and other stuff.

All of the points you raise are valid, and you sharing them is allowed and welcome here.
But all Screeneo have asked is for people to not mail Philips managers and CEO’s about this campaign.

@Philips_Support_N: Did you hear back from the factory? Good news or bad, we’re eager to hear it! :smiley:

3 Likes

If i am reading it correctly, there is no service suspension for Kuwait for DHL but rather a service delay of just 1 day.

Try this,… After chatting with and calling several DHL departments (what a complex company!) I more or less found the same solution. So the good news is my parcel still exists!

Currently the parcel is to be traced on www.dhl.de and when it crossed the border in your county use the site of DHL parcel for your neck of the woods :crazy_face:
In my case the Netherlands I should use [www.dhlparcel.nl]

So currently you can trace by entering your code in the link: “www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html?piececode=CR …your code…”

The link entered behind the backerkit DHL Track code https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html is currently producing a error of non valid code.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

@Philips_Support_N any updates on Canada?

1 Like

My status on the Tracking site says now “ The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area,“ should I now switch sites?

2 Likes

@Cymro Yeah if you switch sites to the UK one you should see the status that it has arrived at Gatwick.

Future updates will be in the new site as well as your estimated delivery day.

https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk/

Mine is part of the April 10 batch and is still showing as being in Koln. Was hoping for it to be in the UK for the weekend. Some of you other UK backers got lucky!

1 Like

6636 :+1:t2:

You lucky barsteward. You in Wales same as me?
Anyone reckon there’ll be any movement this weekend or will that be it til next week?

I reckon it will start moving again next week

1 Like