General info about shipment and manufacturing

Guys, we will add 1384 new IDs tonight in this list. Don’t worry

2 Likes

Thank you @Philips_Support_N…appreciate the response.

On a side note, I understand there are other earlier backers from Singapore who also seem to have been missed. Would recommend that you scrub through the list once again and include them in the rightful sequence.

Thanks for your help on this !

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Any updates on shipments to Qatar?contribution id 20432

@Philips_Support_N

Could you please advise why my ID number 17475 (15583297) not in the list again on last update?

It goes up to 21511 but i am still not included…

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Fingers crossed I’m on tonight’s list.

Will i be on the list? Is bahrain on the list?

it will be

1 Like

I am so close, on the latest list two neighbouring contribution ids are around 10 numbers away from mine :heart::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N so what exactly determines your priority of shipment? as some others have mentioned,
we are seeing contribution ID getting skipped, while the number is supposed to follow sequential order of time when one pledged.

I am upset with about this as I am also being skipped on the list.

It’s been asked hundreds of times. It’s whatever countries screeneo decides to make shipment to cheaper/faster. And only as as a secondary factor, the contribution ID is used inside country batches.

1 Like

Hi Meghal, thanks for checking for the rest in Singapore.

@Philips_Support_N

Please check mine as well.

My Contribution ID# is 11894, no reason why I shld not be in the list. Can you please check as well.

This is also 3rd time I’m asking.

2 Likes

Why are you still asking? You have the list, just wait until you are on it? Stop polluting please.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

First of all, thank you for the good work, even with all the external issues and some awful number of impatient people.

Just so I can understand it better, the current list with Indiegogo Contribution ID is the same list 3 we had yesterday (with Backerkit number), and you will add the other 1384 later, right?

Out of curiosity, will the UK be considered within those 1384? Will I be included in the list? #18425

Thanks and regards,

Andre

2 Likes

What’s the point of a list if everyone still keeps asking about specific IDs? The lists are there so we don’t have to keep reading the same question every 3 minutes.

3 Likes

yes

@Philips_Support_N latest indiegogo update(received few minutes ago) talks about the next batch to be shipped by the 18th , is it for list3 which was previously sad to HAVE BEEN batched on the 10th ? or it is for the list4 ?

changes for the indiegogo is a good move, way easier to follow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well my country is not locked down, I still make international purchase every month from various sites.
I’ve been getting packages from Post Office, DHL, UPS, FedEx , TNT, Pitney Bowes, SF express, DPEX and tons of other minor express companies for the past month.

also I am willing to pay extra shipping fee, do they even ask?

No.

we don’t like your country so you wait until the world ends.

Is that what they are saying?

5 Likes

I think the issue is about backerskit not being always up to dates and shipping companies not updating correctly their tracking system :frowning:

2 Likes