General info about shipment and manufacturing

the phone number is for the shipping company in case they need to call you

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Thanks :slight_smile: will that work? So we will still get tracking today?

I just uploaded 705 tracking for AU/NZ. For the rest we are still on it. Should be today yes

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Thanks mate! Looking forward to it!

Where they will be shipped?

Distributors: 400 and the rest: everywhere

1 Like

my backerkit is still not updated :slight_smile:

Hello @Philips_Support_N can you let folks know range of backer ID will be covered in this batch?

Many Thanks

So then distributors get units before backers?
And just to be sure - distributor is a reseller?

3 Likes

I think he is talking about their distribution center in the EU which is where they end up before being sent to the EU backers. At least that’s how they did it for the last EU-shipping

SOme of our distributors bought 400 devices and won’t sell it until we tell them. In any case, they come to pick it up in HK and ship it by boat.

1 Like

So you really are delivering to some distributors before your backers? I did not see that coming :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

yes because they bought it before all backers and they will take big quantities of this product.

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N can you let folks know range of backer ID will be covered in this batch?

Many Thanks

yes will tell you as soon as we have shipped everything

Guys situation is bad around the world …let’s b calm…

Still no tracking number for forgotten EU backer :frowning:

1 Like

Has anyone from New Zealand received any emails or notifications through from backerkit regarding shipping yet? Nothing showing on mine so far, sounds like the backers that have received something are from Australia.

That’s great that there was absolutely no info that we are second in line!
Look @IvoGrijt who are you defending!

3 Likes

I appreciate all the effort from all those people who did put effort in this project. And that is why I was silent and patient for a lot of time, not complaining at all. But this is ridiculous. You seriously selling to distributors before your backers? Whats even the point if they cant sell it now. And the worst part is that you haven’t mention it ever earlier.

This is very unprofessional of you. No answer expected.

9 Likes