General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yea but philips is not a chinese company, and this projector is not even close to picopix in any terms.
I dont get it, what is stoping you from order one ? Go away and order it.

2 Likes

Hello Screeneo/Philips, on 30th of may I got an email with tracking details of my shipped Picopix Max.
The tracking code is in the format DHL- 2630******** but I always get errors when I try to search it on the DHL web site, even if I remove the “DHL-” part or if I search only the numbers, in any way I put it in the search part and I only get an error message! Does this mean that the Picopix Max has not really been shipped yet or maybe an error with the number send it to me?
Thank you for your time and for you kind answer!

4 Likes

Everyone who received tracking numbers on the 30th batch (myself included) is in the same situation, the tracking details are not yet active on the DHL site. It is just a waiting game at this point. FYI, you only use the number portion not the “DHL” when tracking. There are some details about this in the top banner of this community! Cheers.

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Shipping for Saudi Arabia was finally supposed to start a week ago.

What exactly is the situation now? We need more information. When can I expect the projector in Saudi Arabia? I received a non working tracking number on 30th.

Good to hear that you have received a tracking code. I think your situation is more or less the same as for everyone else who received a tracking code on 30th May. The code isn’t non-working, it’s not-yet-working. When your shipment starts moving, the tracking code will show progress.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to put something together, but unable to find time. For now you can start here:

I will try to put something together as soon as I can.

doesn’t work, there is nowhere to enter postal code

Yes, there is. Use the link I included in the post.

I also had a request to fill in my postal code to disambiguate between different packages sent with the same DHL tracking code. After I did that, I saw only information for my own shipment.

Maciej’s issue does not appear to be caused by missing that, though. I tested to input his tracking code at the same DHL site I had used, the one you linked. Then I input the postal code where his business is. (He gave his real name and company upthread, and only one person in the UK is a match.) Even after giving them his UK postal code, DHL still shows a result which has his data (his recipient name) mixed with data for the other package that is sent from one city to another within Italy.

If i input a different postal code, for example 12345 (a valid Swedish code) DHL correctly shows an error, so the postal code is checked by the site, it is not ignored.

Interesting bug. I can’t say with 100 % certainty whether to place the blame with incorrect tracking site program code, or with a problem in actual physical logistics.

3 Likes

Solid detective work there, mate! I double checked and you’re right. Hard to say whether this is a bug in DHL’s systems or a real problem. @IvoGrijt, do we have any way to check this?

1 Like

Hello backers,

The Philips Projection team was busy in meetings this week, and didn’t have much time to communicate. I myself was also busy and didn’t have / get information to share with all of you. But I now have a shipping update for you!

Our representative that went to speak with the forwarders last week sent some information yesterday, but forgot to CC me in the conversation, which is why I only got my hands on this information this evening.

According to her:

1. She had a phone call meeting with the forwarders, they confirmed to her that they will catch the 2 flights to Europe this week.

2. All EUROPE Max shipments will have arrived with the backers around 14th June.

3. Other country shipment also in progress, the products have arrived at their HK warehouse now, where they will arrange the shipment by DHL as confirmed before .

4. So this week, the process and schedule the forwarders confirmed to her/us is same as last week.

Now before some of you jump all over us, I will point out a few points that explain why this information is somewhat vague even for us:

1. The use of the words will and this week in point 1 could either mean that:
    a. these flights are in the future, as in next week starting the 8th of June (future tense), or
    b. these flights will have been caught this week ending on the 7th of June (future perfect tense)
    (Also see my remark about point 4 below).
    So this is a bit vague to me as well but could be down to translation and incorrect use of future tenses. I’ll try to get a clarification but she won’t be in for work till Monday.
    Receiving tracking numbers would also remove some of the vagueness and doubt in my mind personally.

2. When they / she uses the word All I think they mean ALL backers sent this week (see 1) like discussed earlier, aka List 3 Betty, Jordan, Laurent & Amy, and not ALL EU backers of this campaign, as the last list of backers to fulfill hasn’t even been finished yet, let alone sent to them. So I’ll only give this more credibility myself once we get the tracking numbers for those backers.

3. When they / she uses the words the products I think they mean the products for ROW that they’re handling (so everywhere else except Russia and Brazil) sent this week (see 1) like discussed earlier, aka List 3 Betty, Jordan, Laurent & Amy, and not ALL ROW backers of this campaign, as the last list of backers to fulfill hasn’t even been finished yet, let alone sent to them. So again I’ll only give this more credibility myself once we get the tracking numbers for those backers.

4. The use of the words this week imply the week that’s starting on the 8th of June. This also makes the statement in point 1 a little bit less clear in my view though.

With regards to the Brazilian shipments we have the following update:

6 Likes

I’ll contact the forwarder about this one. Maciej can also contact DHL directly if he hasn’t already. i’m not washing my hands off of this case, but it seems to be an issue in the DHL domain and out of our direct reach.

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.
Any news about why me and some other people have 2 tracking numbers ?

1 Like

We are all waiting…could be anyday now

I can’t explain it, as according to Backerkit, only 1 tracking label was imported:
15583773-Backerkit_tracking

I suggested you keep an eye on the CR…DE one, as that one works when your postcode is filled in.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi…would u know where the 30th backerkit stock is right now ?

In their boxes?
:man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

He he…good one.

2 Likes

Any news for backers from Taiwan? When will we get the tracking number?

3 Likes