General info about shipment and manufacturing

Still sod al for amy in Scotland. Gods country.

More movement yay!

Yesterday i was at the “… Retail outlet” message and now (a few minute ago) I am back in Germany (Neuwied) with a “parcel centre of origin” and a truck as a logo :+1::grinning:
Hopefully soon on its way to UK…

How can you get updates and mine is still the same.
Same batch and going to uk? Hmmm

Someone needs a chill pill

3 Likes

Maybe it is not a good idea to talk about delivery… People get upset!
For info, i only get tracking number update from DHL.de (german site) my code is not yet active/recognised on any other dhl site, including the Uk one…

3 Likes

Yeah, I was getting as bit like that too, but I used the EU tracking site in the top banner. Here’s the link that I used: I used my Backerkit tracking ID so CRXXXXXXetc

https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

@Happytoon might have posted the same link actually, but it can’t hurt to make sure.

To be fair, I only got an update today at 11:40am UK time, even though there were people getting updates yesterday. It seems to be quite sporadic, it’s a bit poop but your tracking number will update.

Plus my update from DHL is “
Sa, 20.06.2020, 11:41
The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet”

Whatever this means :expressionless: :unamused:

I’m a bit tired of all this as well, fingers crossed for you mate.

4 Likes

Yep, first update last night and today at 16:30…
I use the same link and CR number as you do, this is the only one which gives some sort of info.

2 Likes

Has been updated two times in three days, come on guys, put your chins up! We got this, won’t be long and it seems like it is definetily worth the wait!

5 Likes

Mine is arriving next week too. :upside_down_face:

No projection screen :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Finally I see it!

3 Likes

Mines changed now as of yesterday, the old Italian address has dropped off and now it shows it’s at the parcel centre in Germany. I guess it will get to the UK sometime this week

2 Likes

Hello team,

It’s URGENT. My package is stuck at Delhi (India) Customs and DHL wants me to provide the proof of value. DHL told me that seller has mentioned that the package is a lithium ion battery and costs $200. Can you please check with DHL else there would be penalty charges applicable.

AWB: 2630229862

1 Like

Same… no idea and assume it is internal DHL mumbo jumbo.

1 Like

Everybody from EU got their tracking number active? Still nothing…Tired

Guys can somebody help me out ? its been weeks now that my DHL tracking number shows that, im in France, how can i TRACK MY PP. Thanks

@matmat @Karabas
My CR… code for UK is currently only active on the Dhl german site (not UK).
Try this for tracking
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

3 Likes

9 posts up from yours, this has already been discussed. Use the link I’ve posted.

Check the banner at the top and use as an FAQ section. Normally any questions can be answered from reading that.

Good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think @IvoGrijt should give us moderator privileges. Disclaimer: I’m lazy though, so probably don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me via your link:( Asking for a postal code and saying « your input is incorrect »… I’m in Latvia

Same, not interesting in moderating…
Just annoyed at people complaining all the time when they don’t look at the summary ivo and other do… Often they will find the answer there!
Of course, they are some genuine cases where the parcel could get lost, but this is not the majority!
Patience, a little bit more patience… That’s all it’s needed.
(I have been waiting 7 months and OK with that given the circumstances, now i am counting in days, so all good).

6 Likes