General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt Sorry to badger you but I am a little bit stressed about my address change issue. You asked me for the ticket number and I didn’t think I had one, as the auto reply mail got sorted by gmail into ‘Promotions’. Sorry. I replied with the ticket number which is #23238 but I haven’t heard anything more. I have been patient and I’m not worried about waiting for my delivery, but I am moving house and the delays have caused this to happen at the worst time (I am in the Joy list). It may already be too late if you have sent the list today… :frowning:

Does mine count as lost at this stage or am I still waiting for dhl to find it after the 3months they’ve had it?

Talking about the mess of shipping to Brazil, I had to pay 130% of the total value for clearance. I was informed that it’s because of the “Express” shipping and it would have been cheaper for regular shipping. I thought the company in charge of shipping to Brazil had “experience”. It seems that Brazilian backers paid the retail price for this projector. Anyway, I am expecting to recieve it in few days. I really hope the projector arrives with no hardware issue. Thanks for the attention @IvoGrijt.

So by when I should file a lost in transit with you as I have noticed that numerous of others have received theirs, most(if not all) had contact from the customs earlier in the month, while I had neither.

1 Like

Hey guys, does anyone know what this status means exactly?

Amy batch Europe. The tracking number is still inactive. When is it supposed to change?

I have the same message, but what I find interesting/weird.
We know that the shipment was sent from German customs to DHL France.
But still it says :
…posted by the sender at the retail outlet
Germany

Weird…

3 Likes

Dunno. Mine still says no shipment details with tracking number given. Been like that for 3 weeks. Lol

1 Like

That is not weird. It’s just how logistics works nowadays.
Packages were flown form China to Europe, but were not yet registered in the tracking system with any other information other than that the tracking number was generated electronically at some point.
It’s not the first time I’m experiencing this with an international shipment.
This is also why you will see the first movements in the tracking not being located in China, but somewhere in Europe.

Yes, I know how the tracking system works and that it only becomes active as soon as DHL scans it in europe.
But what I find weird is that the shipment is in France.
Why doesn’t it say:
…posted by the sender at the retail outlet
France (instead of Germany)

Maybe something administrative?

1 Like

Mine doesn’t have either France or Germany in the text, so I would not put too much stock into it.

1 Like

You can see it if you check your tracking code on dhl.nl

Nope, that site tells me even less, says the shipment has only been announced (same tracking label that on the DHL.de site says “posted at retail outlet”

1 Like

I found out that I have to leave a space between the numbers and the letters
in the postal code “1234 AB” instead of “1234AB”
If I don’t do that I also get “only been announced”

1 Like

this is the normal first step when DHL scans a package for the first time. it means something like: the package was brought to the post office. and physically scanned by DHL for the first time. In the German DHL app it looks like this:

4 Likes

@IvoGrijt have any information about my case? Did the forwarder got the correct address yet?

I’ve just updated to the exact same, yay! Lol

Posted at retail outlet

Anyone know where that comes in the chain of events time wise until rough delivery?

Track & tracé Jordan active Just now for mine :wink: Holland :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have a new shipment update. the package is in a DHL hub in Germany. the next step is transport to the recipient region. expected delivery is 22.06. (I live in Germany)

3 Likes

Seems like DHL France’s parcel center is in Germany :smile:

2 Likes