General info about shipment and manufacturing

Can y’all make a new received thread, it’s a wee bit depressing for those of us with tracking from April looking for updates here.

2 Likes

This is what is shown for me.
Purchased in Sep. Tracking Email received Jun 1st.

1 Like

Woove :hugs:

18th tracking had movement, Shipment Picked-up on 19th Friday (Hong Kong) and got delivered today (USA) :blush:

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Thanks you for your continued support.

2 Likes

I don’t know what I’ve to do to receive such a detailed information:)

For those wondering what the DHL status sequence looks like.
This is the tracking sequence i have seen so far (for UK delivery)

DHL.DE (german site only, tracking not active anywhere else.)

31.05: instructions data for shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
19.06: The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet.
20:06: Neuwied Germany : The International shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin.
21:06: Dorsten Germany: The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center.

=== no more updates from the dhl.de site BUT (after 1 day, 22nd) the code is now active on my destination country site, UK (track.dhlparcel.co.uk).

DHL UK (uk site, using the European shipment tracking (CR… ) NOT the 10 digits national Dhl express)

22:06: Your parcel CR…DE has arrived in the UK Inbound Gateway

The update has now 4 status (current on collected)
Collected > At ‘sortation’ facility > In transit > Delivered.
Delivery due 23rd!

(in the past. Dhl missed my delivery due date 4 times in a row, ie 4 days delay, so i will only celebrate once i have the bix in my hands!) :crossed_fingers:

Hope this will help some to know where they are in the process.
After the “dorsten” step, do start to check your local country dhl site using the european tracking for update…
I found out by pure chance! (was getting annoyed at no more changes looking at the german site) :wink:

Edit: After a while, the German site did update
On DHL.de i now have a new line
22:06 The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area
Track shipment now >. (direct link to the uk european shipment site on dhl uk)

5 Likes

Did you change your address anytime after pledging?
If so, try the old address postcode also.

There is a thread like that already: It's here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

But a little post saying you got it is also fine here, as some take comfort in knowing there is movement.

2 Likes

Any news from Joy at all.

Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks mate for the steps.

I just checked mine, and 15mins ago it was processed with the same message but different city. We can see different movement&preps for outgoing flight to different countries.

Mo, 22.06.2020, 18:21, Saulheim, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Tracking code issue - Karabas

I think it’s useful for the people who are waiting and in the same lists as those who have just received theirs. It was useful for me to know that @dragos received his today, because it kept me sane and it was useful for @Happytoon to give us the update he did with his. I seem to be one step behind him, but understanding the procedure provides everyone with transparency that the PPMs have been posted, they are in Germany and they are in transit. It’ll stop those people who are sceptical from moaning “it’s a scam mannnnnn”. As long as those who have just received it don’t film a video dancing around their house with it then I for one think it’s a good thing. Peace

Don’t know why I replied to you IvoG, I don’t know how to untag you.

Appreciate your continuing assistance though!

3 Likes

We have people saying it’s a scam, others indicating they’re preparing lawsuits, etc etc.

But when their projectors turn up they don’t retract their posts though.

5 Likes

Move their posts to a separate section?

1 Like

That’s the thing, they’re posting this stuff on Instagram, Facebook, Indiegogo, wherever they feel there might be an audience.

1 Like

Sounds like the legal team will need to look into the ramifications of such slanderous slurs. It’s been a frustrating campaign, in terms of information at certain points, (and of course the significant COVID) but as a n00b to this means of investing, I’ve learnt a lot. The best thing that management did was to hire you and provide you with business specific info. Management do need to acknowledge that your involvement has not been “part-time” though. No offence to the Philips staff who previously managed this forum, but your customer interpersonal skills have significantly improved the moral in this forum, so thank you. I sound like a real kiss arse now. 2nd PPM for free?

6 Likes

It has not been part time indeed, I think I’ve logged at least 14 hours today for instance and am still at it. I managed to answer two weeks worth of questions on Indiegogo, solved 34 tickets and assigned a further 100 to myself, handled forum mentions / posts / replies / PM’s / moderation tasks, internal email requests, and have been doing this day and night, weekdays and weekends. With so many backers in different time zones and with the forwarders 6 hours ahead of me, I often work through the night or wake up early to catch them and hopefully get updated on my requests to them. All to make sure my fellow backers also get to enjoy this little projector like I do.

Thank you for noticing my efforts and the kind words, I really appreciate it and it keeps me going.

8 Likes

In UK, DHL showing out for delivery!

2 Likes

Mine (destination France / Laurent batch / backer id 191XX) is sticked at Neuwied in Germany since 3 days. Hope it moves soon.

It definitely will! Right now the packages are in DHL’s hands. Just imagine you ordered something on amazon.de instead of amazon.fr :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered two kayaks from amazon.nl the other day, at first they didn’t even know when they could ship them (they were in stock when I ordered mind you) then they gave me a date about 10 days after ordering, and ended up arriving a day early, all the way from amazon.es!

1 Like

So interesting how these logistics things are working.

Main is heading to The Netherlands and reached Dorsten but this morning and going through Saulheim unlike yours which went through Neuwied. Basically it took two extra days to get in the same place.

Here is what I see in the tracker:
Su, 31.05.2020, 19:40 The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Fr, 19.06.2020, 15:25 The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet

Mo, 22.06.2020, 13:44, Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Tu, 23.06.2020, 06:08, Dorsten, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Anyone else in NL following the same path?

4 Likes