General info about shipment and manufacturing

It has not been part time indeed, I think I’ve logged at least 14 hours today for instance and am still at it. I managed to answer two weeks worth of questions on Indiegogo, solved 34 tickets and assigned a further 100 to myself, handled forum mentions / posts / replies / PM’s / moderation tasks, internal email requests, and have been doing this day and night, weekdays and weekends. With so many backers in different time zones and with the forwarders 6 hours ahead of me, I often work through the night or wake up early to catch them and hopefully get updated on my requests to them. All to make sure my fellow backers also get to enjoy this little projector like I do.

Thank you for noticing my efforts and the kind words, I really appreciate it and it keeps me going.

8 Likes

In UK, DHL showing out for delivery!

2 Likes

Mine (destination France / Laurent batch / backer id 191XX) is sticked at Neuwied in Germany since 3 days. Hope it moves soon.

It definitely will! Right now the packages are in DHL’s hands. Just imagine you ordered something on amazon.de instead of amazon.fr :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered two kayaks from amazon.nl the other day, at first they didn’t even know when they could ship them (they were in stock when I ordered mind you) then they gave me a date about 10 days after ordering, and ended up arriving a day early, all the way from amazon.es!

1 Like

So interesting how these logistics things are working.

Main is heading to The Netherlands and reached Dorsten but this morning and going through Saulheim unlike yours which went through Neuwied. Basically it took two extra days to get in the same place.

Here is what I see in the tracker:
Su, 31.05.2020, 19:40 The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Fr, 19.06.2020, 15:25 The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet

Mo, 22.06.2020, 13:44, Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Tu, 23.06.2020, 06:08, Dorsten, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Anyone else in NL following the same path?

4 Likes

Yes, mine also has.

Best to not check all day tbh. I only check as it tells me there’s movement so I can keep a finger on the pulse of the shipment. But otherwise I’m too busy to bother or care.

1 Like

Somehow that notification thing does not work for me. Only sends it once and never updates me on a movement.
So I just reload that browser window once or twice a day to see if there is any change.

1 Like

DHL will sms you when they know when they’re going to deliver.

1 Like

Yes, mine’s also the same (NL)

Su, 31.05.2020, 19:40
Fr, 19.06.2020, 15:22 Germany
Mo, 22.06.2020, 13:42, Saulheim, Germany
Tu, 23.06.2020, 06:21, Dorsten, Germany

Dear sir @IvoGrijt I think I forgot to mention your name and ask my question and that’s why you have ignored to answer it.
And the question was is there any news from Joy at all.

Thank you

1 Like

I never ignore anyone. I just am very, very busy.

Joy should be handled sometime this week, it’s been a bit difficult for me to get solid info on when that’s going to ship, but I’ll keep asking. I think catching a flight out of HK are again an issue, but I’m not even sure of that.

4 Likes

Thanks @IvoGrijt… I know we repeatedly complain but do appreciate all your work.

Is there any chance you could contact the forwarder again to get an update regarding DHL pick-ups?

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt you should do TED talk after this campaign on how to handle global( and sometime nasty) pressure… Take care of your health :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@imdevu
Well. I’ve been made a payment for Contribution ID 21503 since 10th March 2020. And now I didn’t get anything. so can you please let me know anything about this. It’s been along time now.

At least could you please let me know my Tracking Number of Contribution ID 21503?
Becauae I really don’t know how to get it.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi @kaikrub, You are part of the Joy batch. Labels have not been uploaded for those in backerkit yet. Please follow the news section on the top right of the screen for more on that.

1 Like

If there’s ever a next campaign, I’ll be onboard from the beginning, and we will use all the lessons learned in this one to become king of all Indiegogo campaigns. Don’t forget that this was Philips (Projection)’s first foray into crowdfunding, and boy has it taught them a lot!

Especially due to the COVID crisis and it’s effects on shipping and sourcing, anyone who’s managed such a campaign at a time like this is lucky to have had the experience.

3 Likes

I hope there is one before the warranty on this one expires. @Philips_Support_N I hope you are listening.

1 Like

Hi mas Angky,

Glad to know that somebody from Indonesia has finally received the unit.
I’ve traced mine and it is hold by DHL - Available upon receipt of payment.

And now I would like to know, how do you pay the tax?
Does the DHL give you notification to pay the import duty?
How much do you pay the tax?

~~Update

I’ve contacted the DHL_ID customer advisor for further step to complete the delivery unit.
It costs me 695K and it’ll be delivered within 1x24Hrs.

Thank you.
Taofik.

2 Likes

Yep i am also waiting :wink:

1 Like