General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yes, mine’s also the same (NL)

Su, 31.05.2020, 19:40
Fr, 19.06.2020, 15:22 Germany
Mo, 22.06.2020, 13:42, Saulheim, Germany
Tu, 23.06.2020, 06:21, Dorsten, Germany

Dear sir @IvoGrijt I think I forgot to mention your name and ask my question and that’s why you have ignored to answer it.
And the question was is there any news from Joy at all.

Thank you

1 Like

I never ignore anyone. I just am very, very busy.

Joy should be handled sometime this week, it’s been a bit difficult for me to get solid info on when that’s going to ship, but I’ll keep asking. I think catching a flight out of HK are again an issue, but I’m not even sure of that.

4 Likes

Thanks @IvoGrijt… I know we repeatedly complain but do appreciate all your work.

Is there any chance you could contact the forwarder again to get an update regarding DHL pick-ups?

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt you should do TED talk after this campaign on how to handle global( and sometime nasty) pressure… Take care of your health :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@imdevu
Well. I’ve been made a payment for Contribution ID 21503 since 10th March 2020. And now I didn’t get anything. so can you please let me know anything about this. It’s been along time now.

At least could you please let me know my Tracking Number of Contribution ID 21503?
Becauae I really don’t know how to get it.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi @kaikrub, You are part of the Joy batch. Labels have not been uploaded for those in backerkit yet. Please follow the news section on the top right of the screen for more on that.

1 Like

If there’s ever a next campaign, I’ll be onboard from the beginning, and we will use all the lessons learned in this one to become king of all Indiegogo campaigns. Don’t forget that this was Philips (Projection)’s first foray into crowdfunding, and boy has it taught them a lot!

Especially due to the COVID crisis and it’s effects on shipping and sourcing, anyone who’s managed such a campaign at a time like this is lucky to have had the experience.

3 Likes

I hope there is one before the warranty on this one expires. @Philips_Support_N I hope you are listening.

1 Like

Hi mas Angky,

Glad to know that somebody from Indonesia has finally received the unit.
I’ve traced mine and it is hold by DHL - Available upon receipt of payment.

And now I would like to know, how do you pay the tax?
Does the DHL give you notification to pay the import duty?
How much do you pay the tax?

~~Update

I’ve contacted the DHL_ID customer advisor for further step to complete the delivery unit.
It costs me 695K and it’ll be delivered within 1x24Hrs.

Thank you.
Taofik.

2 Likes

Yep i am also waiting :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Also received mine in Poland! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi mas Taofik,
Yes, the fee is around that much. I didn’t know the amount in advance and was told just minutes before they send the parcel. :smile:
Hope you get yours soon and enjoy the PPM.

Regards,
Angky

1 Like

I received mine yesterday, and I could not be happier. Well worth the wait. Thank you @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @imdevu for your help along the way. After receiving it last night I had excitement induced insomnia. This arrived in time for my birthday and it is the best I could ask for.
Seriously thank you for the quality product. I will plan to use the product for a month before leaving a review to give you proper feedback, But so far the setup was quick and easy. I will note that instructions on how to focus the projector should be included in the packaging.

4 Likes

I love this one!:slight_smile: You know there are people like me which ordered in September and still have nothing?

4 Likes

Managing expectations… Difficult it is! Information is updated on the go, (thank you for that) but there are many bounces and hick-ups along the way. (example: batch sent to Germany picked up for France etc. not to mention expected timelines that tend to stretch over and over again. I’m on the third list in Batch Laurent, no DHL tracker yet, no updates except your ongoing flow of changing information… Meanwhile I have to read on this platform that people within my batch within other batches are either happy to have received a DHL tracking number, an actual device while others are waiting, expecting with no clue of what to expect, when to expect… except for new input from your side without firm commitment to timeline or deadline. From a client and even backer perspective this is confusing, disappointing and not up to Philips standards. When discussing brand reputation and customer satisfaction, please do consider my little observations. In the meantime I’ll wait for the device, a tracking number or an update about the pick up in France that…
@IvoGrijt glad you jumped in this information soup to sort a couple of things out.

4 Likes

does everybody from Jordan Batch have their DHL shipping number active? Talking about ROW (Peru). Any news on when it is going to become active?

List 3 - Expected Shipping date: June 22
Today is June 23
News section: Last Updated - June 19, 2020

Can we get updates in time? Was is shipped or not?

That’s odd Arnaud, did you check your Backerkit? Cause I see a tracking number we uploaded on the 1st of June: CR071955482DE

If all goes well you’ll have the unit this week!

It was expected to ship yesterday, not guaranteed. According to me it hasn’t shipped as we did not get tracking numbers yet.