General info about shipment and manufacturing

1 Like

Also received mine in Poland! :heart:

4 Likes

Hi mas Taofik,
Yes, the fee is around that much. I didn’t know the amount in advance and was told just minutes before they send the parcel. :smile:
Hope you get yours soon and enjoy the PPM.

Regards,
Angky

1 Like

I received mine yesterday, and I could not be happier. Well worth the wait. Thank you @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @imdevu for your help along the way. After receiving it last night I had excitement induced insomnia. This arrived in time for my birthday and it is the best I could ask for.
Seriously thank you for the quality product. I will plan to use the product for a month before leaving a review to give you proper feedback, But so far the setup was quick and easy. I will note that instructions on how to focus the projector should be included in the packaging.

4 Likes

I love this one!:slight_smile: You know there are people like me which ordered in September and still have nothing?

4 Likes

Managing expectations… Difficult it is! Information is updated on the go, (thank you for that) but there are many bounces and hick-ups along the way. (example: batch sent to Germany picked up for France etc. not to mention expected timelines that tend to stretch over and over again. I’m on the third list in Batch Laurent, no DHL tracker yet, no updates except your ongoing flow of changing information… Meanwhile I have to read on this platform that people within my batch within other batches are either happy to have received a DHL tracking number, an actual device while others are waiting, expecting with no clue of what to expect, when to expect… except for new input from your side without firm commitment to timeline or deadline. From a client and even backer perspective this is confusing, disappointing and not up to Philips standards. When discussing brand reputation and customer satisfaction, please do consider my little observations. In the meantime I’ll wait for the device, a tracking number or an update about the pick up in France that…
@IvoGrijt glad you jumped in this information soup to sort a couple of things out.

4 Likes

does everybody from Jordan Batch have their DHL shipping number active? Talking about ROW (Peru). Any news on when it is going to become active?

List 3 - Expected Shipping date: June 22
Today is June 23
News section: Last Updated - June 19, 2020

Can we get updates in time? Was is shipped or not?

That’s odd Arnaud, did you check your Backerkit? Cause I see a tracking number we uploaded on the 1st of June: CR071955482DE

If all goes well you’ll have the unit this week!

It was expected to ship yesterday, not guaranteed. According to me it hasn’t shipped as we did not get tracking numbers yet.

Just received my PPM. Really pico, really MAX.
It´s really portable and bright :blush:
I know all PPM will arrive soon.

Now, I´m ready to update

4 Likes

ok, eXpEcTeD, i get it.
what i don’t get is why isnt that thread updated if a “expected” date passed. just write that it happened or not

i will update as soon as i get any information. I’ve asked already.

3 Likes

Thanks Piotrek, but: I can read for myself. The announcement in the banner “Be patient” is not helpful if there is no reliable statement about when I can expect to use my device. Today I received a newsletter saying that this week and next week the last Backers will be delivered - and my number is not on any of the lists. This makes me nervous, combined with the fact that nobody here reacts and wants to search for my ID! So I feel abandoned.

2 Likes

I’ve received my SMS from DHL today. Expecting the delivery tomorrow. (Italy, Jordan)
I’ll keep you all updated.

3 Likes

As i suspected DHL messed up the delivery again.
This morning, parcel out for delivery… I was delivery number 51 this morning, delivery between 2 and 4…
Then delivery tracking disappeared (turned off by the driver?)
Message at 5:00 sorry we are late but we are still coming
Message at 7:00 parcel at depot!

Last time. I got a DHL delivery , i went through 4 cycles like this! (4 days delay!) DHL is really not reliable… And totally out of control of Philips/screeneo… Bear with them!

1 Like

Hi all,
I am completely lost in this endless journey with receiving my projector. I am located in Spain and my ID is included in List 3 Betty. My package has been in status “ The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center” since June 2nd. DHL Spain tells me they see the same info I see in their web.

Any hint or hope if I will ever receive my package? I tried reaching out IvoG but he is obviously too busy to help each and all or our questions. Any idea in what I can do?

2 Likes

I’m busy yes but no one here can help you except me. Please bear with me as I work my way through it all to your case.

4 Likes

ID 14552 A full month has been received. Tracking numbers so far. Where is the PPX? Summary.

And it has arrived in France and is with the delivery service.

Only a few days to go hopefully.

Laurent batch.

3 Likes

Interesting, Laurent batch as well with same destination country, mine is still near France border with DHL and is going to be picked up by french post afterwards. I guess you are a step forward. I will more likely receive it next week hopefully. So i guess the final delay for shipment would be 4 weeks (!) from 31/05

2 Likes