General info about shipment and manufacturing

would like to know a rough estimate on shipping delivery with ID 10k+ is it May, June July etc contribution placed September

I would think April if I see the rates they’re being made and shipped at.

Are you working for them officially? if not, let them give the answer, this kind of answers have been giving no info, half here half there which everyone probably can foresee or you’re distracting people away, useless and wasting people’s time to read your answer, sorry again for another uncomfortable feedback, but i found it so non-sense

6 Likes

Again n again, everyone is trying to ask the same question for the delivery time, when n when n when majority…we don’t need an exact date because you’re out of control and losing control even before the pandemic, not capable of handling issues, everyone can see, but at least an estimated time should be given, and whether they’re shipping based on backer ID or countries or something else so at least we have the right expectation…Damm irritating w them and now keep getting non-sense answers

2 Likes

Don’t forget Hong Kongs’ backers
Your factory is near Hong Kong

I am a moderator on this forum, so that’s my task, to give help and guidance. You may find the info I gave useless and annoying but @Picopixjon asked for a rough estimate, mine was as good as he’s going to get as the team from Philips have already indicated over and over that:

Also, me answering anything doesn’t in any way whatsoever impede the Philips team from still answering directly or more to your liking.

I’m not trying to distract anyone away from anything, I even started to compile a topic that I update daily with all the news there actually is to focus their attention and not waste too much time trying to find out where the relevant information is posted.

I’m not going to debate with you why we don’t get more info or why the Philips team don’t update everyone on every question asked, that’s their business. I was appointed to help moderate the forum and I do that with pleasure day in day out.

I understand your frustration but realize that there are many more pressing things going on in life and the world right now to really be worried and frustrated about, please don’t let this projector campaign work you up so much. Before long everyone will have theirs and then you’ll wonder as to why you were so upset at all.

Greetings, Ivo

6 Likes

With this kind of your support and their unprofessional working, it gives you MORE work to do but not less, thanks for the help but i am sorry it doesn’t solve the problem AT ALL, you’re trying to iron out the mess while they keep doing, DRAGGING things, they said is updating day by day, however info updating not fruitful and they are unable to answer everyone one. Moreover, who going to read that mess daily, why not giving us info of how they distributing it, buffer the timing if they think unsure abt it, no one free to read this kind of ridiculous answers daily, i feel is so so none sense, hope you understand and work w them more efficiently but not trying to make the sea water becomes sweet…

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N,
Do you consider french overseas territories as part of Europe (because we are). For example, is Reunion island (La Réunion) part of EU batch?

Hello, my contribution identifier is 5 975. Thank you for your help.

Hi @Philips_Support_N! Any news about Finland?

Who is philips nono…why r v interacting for info ?

PhilipsNono is Nono, the official representative on the forums from Phillips/Screeneo. He’s the only one that can give definitive answers on shipping and manufacturing. The other official rep is PhilipsPrashant but he’s the tech guy and can’t tell you shipping stuff. There are a few other official moderators too, they’re just backers like you. But I’m just some guy.

1 Like

That’s why the summary thread always has the latest news on top. You don’t have to scroll very far down to read the last day or two of news. I try to gather all news concerning production, shipping, batch assignment, firmware updates, etc. exactly for the reasons you mention.

I agree with you that we could all use more information, however we just can’t get any more than we do at the moment from the Philips team for various reasons. I think they’re already more transparent than any other company would be, as is expected in a crowdfunding campaign.

Good morning,

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1. It seems that you are able to let people know if they’re included in the EU shipment. I’m backer 3681 in the UK, is my order on its way?

Thanks,

Alan

Nope. They refuse to just let us know if we’ve been forgotten (again) this time. We just have to wait until they reach Germany and then we will find out.

3 Likes

@IvoG: that’s y i said, the summary is not fruitful at all, don’t you see that and keep repeating the same useless answers, feel free carry on with your mess, i just feel piss off of what you’re doing for them and their product, even how good the product is, this is terrible experiences in overall

2 Likes

NEWS:
Factory 2: 1,570 devices ready to be transferred to our warehouse in HongKong for shipping

8 Likes

Great! Loving how the numbers in each batch sneak up with every update. Where are the 1,570 going?

also how are the 400 in factory 1 doing? :smile:

reworking them

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N this batch (1570 pcs )is ready for shipping to which country ??

I hope you send to Saudi arabia i am waiting since September

Aftet waiting this long time and we consider all the issues happend over 6 months we deserve clear information what is philips arrangment for this batch