General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N this batch (1570 pcs )is ready for shipping to which country ??

I hope you send to Saudi arabia i am waiting since September

Aftet waiting this long time and we consider all the issues happend over 6 months we deserve clear information what is philips arrangment for this batch

I bet you’ll be glad once Factory 2 is fully up and running on the 2nd assembly line. :grin:

Great! Thank you for the good job! Any idea to which countries this batch is for?

Great news!

To which country ?

How about Taiwan? I’m backer 1875 in Taiwan.

Thanks

I’m supposedly the second AUS batch.
No tracking number, no news, no update on backerkit.

I was informed that my package has reached custom by your staff last week. not sure about its status now.

NEWS:
Factory 2: 1,570 devices ready to be transferred to our warehouse in HongKong for shipping

Previous EU shipment arrived in Germany, we should have the tracking numbers today

7 Likes

Great news… Hopefully a lot less people asking for their shipping numbers soon… Do let us know once you decide on where these are going to go! :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 could you please follow up on the missing TEN AUS batch?

shipping within 2 days!

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you give us an idea of the number units heading to the UK from european batch? As it looks like the UK Government with Coronavirus is moving UK towards ‘Lockdown!’

Hope people stay safe and stay at home!

1 Like

Hope that I will be in the next baker who will recieve the device !

@Philips_Support_N Great news, so does that mean you will upload the tracking for the previous EU batch to Backerkit this evening? :slight_smile:

Where will these units go?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Thank you for all the updates on new batches.
I’m sometimes a bit confused on which batch is which and how many have now been produced in total.

Is it possible to include the total number of produced and QC approved units with every batch update?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 why this ignorance ?

I am always asking a question but no response till now !!
Next batch 1570 pcs does it include Saudi arabia backers ? Philips ships every where but no update for Saudi arabia I am waiting since September show some respect to your customers

Sure we will.

3 Likes

To my understanding we are here at the moment

4 Likes

The EU batch is for backers who were missed out last time, those with contribution ID less than 4000 to my understanding.