General info about shipment and manufacturing

Is this also including the returned to sender backers?

Kind regards
Paul

1 Like

Hi Ivo, and thanks for your reply. I did read the statements you hyperlinked prior to posting my question, and have just read the one you posted this morning regarding relabeling of the items taking place Monday & Tuesday.

Does this mean that we can definitively expect the projectors to finally be delivered within the next few days/weeks/months, with any sort of reasonable date certainty?

I’m hoping days, but expecting months, that’s unfortunately how low the bar has been set thanks to how long this whole process has taken so far.

1 Like

Hi please can you confirm which DHL site we should use for the UK. The backer kit links to the wrong one and I can’t remember which one to check for updates.

2 Likes

Hey there; I found 17Track to be much better than all the DHL national and international sites. (I’m guessing it might aggregate across them.) Since your tracking number won’t change, just pop it in there and keep your eyes open.

FYI mine hasn’t changed since 21st July so I guess they’ve not been updated yet.

1 Like

You probably didn’t pay too much attention, but Ivo was writing at some point he can’t promise anything, he is just copy/pasting here what the forwarders are saying.
Depending on how they are handling the current batch, they might be changed.
In other words, the information that the current batch is getting scanned today and taken over by DHL is for now just a promise from the forwarder, but not from Screeneo.

1 Like

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #1 for the links we recommend.

I want to see action on these regular shipments before I sent them the list of what to do with the returned units. Else I would be giving you more false hope and not get any results.

We had our CEO personally ask them to deal with 3 returned shipments, they promised him twice that they would (after failing to do anything the first time), and one of the backers still hasn’t gotten his.
So I want to see them fulfill a promise now first before committing to more requests.

1 Like

Hello Dragos, and you are? Do you work for Philips, Screeneo, DHL, or any company that has been responsible for this comical and frustrating customer experience, or are you just one of the self-appointed gate-keepers I mentioned in my original question?

I’m just trying to figure out your affiliation with this process, and whether it is worth conversing with you to get answers, or if this is just another distracting verbal response.

3 Likes

image something is happening! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing happening with mine yet

Mine just got processed also in Köln. It’s happening!

1 Like

Hey Ivo, wondering if you could track down the parcels sent with duplicate labels to find out where they actually are in the meantime? I can’t get anything out of DHL about where my parcel actually went.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks.

1 Like

Anyone else’s tracking number no longer working? In UK here. Mines no longer working.

CB796014918DE

@IvoGrijt any updates to my issue?

Sent email with details to support@screeneo.com on July 2 and another month has passed without any reply.

Are you checking it on mobile phone?
If yes, then same happened with me but when checked on laptop it showed me data, and movement too, that it got scanned today around 7pm CET.

Check on laptop.

1 Like

If I could talk to DHL directly about these I definitely would. But our forwarder is their customer, to them I’m nobody in this whole ordeal. Even though it says Philips Projection on the box of goods, the forwarder is the one who bought the ride, so they are the only ones DHL will deal with. And they had been sitting on their hands lately.

But seeing that now the shipments are happening again, we might be inclined to trust them again to do our bidding, so I’ll be sending them a list of cases to have DHL investigate.

Check again

1 Like

Yours, and several others, stopped working indeed via the DHL site. However, when I checked via 17Track.net, some did show updated information, so it must be a transitional state.

Yours is now showing updates on both DHL and 17track.net

Some are still at the July 21 state, those just haven’t been scanned yet I assume.

Mine can’t be found on the 17track site.

Hi all,

I can see today that my DHL tracking number shows the status as “delivered”:

Tuesday

August, 04 2020

• 11:25 Local time | The shipment has been successfully delivered Germany

The destination country is Spain and i haven’t received anything.

@IvoGrijt, do you think that it could be related with what you said about DHL relabeling the parcels?.

Thanks a lot in advance.