General info about shipment and manufacturing

Great! Thank you for the good job! Any idea to which countries this batch is for?

Great news!

To which country ?

How about Taiwan? I’m backer 1875 in Taiwan.

Thanks

I’m supposedly the second AUS batch.
No tracking number, no news, no update on backerkit.

I was informed that my package has reached custom by your staff last week. not sure about its status now.

NEWS:
Factory 2: 1,570 devices ready to be transferred to our warehouse in HongKong for shipping

Previous EU shipment arrived in Germany, we should have the tracking numbers today

7 Likes

Great news… Hopefully a lot less people asking for their shipping numbers soon… Do let us know once you decide on where these are going to go! :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 could you please follow up on the missing TEN AUS batch?

shipping within 2 days!

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you give us an idea of the number units heading to the UK from european batch? As it looks like the UK Government with Coronavirus is moving UK towards ‘Lockdown!’

Hope people stay safe and stay at home!

1 Like

Hope that I will be in the next baker who will recieve the device !

@Philips_Support_N Great news, so does that mean you will upload the tracking for the previous EU batch to Backerkit this evening? :slight_smile:

Where will these units go?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Thank you for all the updates on new batches.
I’m sometimes a bit confused on which batch is which and how many have now been produced in total.

Is it possible to include the total number of produced and QC approved units with every batch update?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 why this ignorance ?

I am always asking a question but no response till now !!
Next batch 1570 pcs does it include Saudi arabia backers ? Philips ships every where but no update for Saudi arabia I am waiting since September show some respect to your customers

Sure we will.

3 Likes

To my understanding we are here at the moment

4 Likes

The EU batch is for backers who were missed out last time, those with contribution ID less than 4000 to my understanding.

Yet they can’t even post a list of the backer numbers that are included in that - citing data protection (which is hilariously insulting).

1 Like

It only takes one person to claim his privacy was treaded upon by Philips, and they’ll have a dataleak incident on their hands.

Some people have posted all sorts of ideas to get transparency on the situation, like a table with following 3 fields:
Country || Last IG backer shipped || ETA for next batch of x (e.g. 300 0r 500 whatever)

But I honestly don’t think they can even do that, not because they don’t want to, but because everything is volatile.

To give a small example:
They were shipping a batch to AU/NZ and part of it got held back for inspection by HK customs. They had not counted on this, but despite telling the backers this had happened, people still got upset and kept complaining about them not doing as promised.

Before that they expected to have a certain amount ready within two days of restarting production, only to have 3 units sampled fail the QC leading to all 500 needing reworking. Again, some were upset saying they lost all faith, etc etc.

An issue that’s now also different from usual is that the planes out of HK or China are less than usual and carrying medical supplies mostly, leaving little room for other shipments. Let’s say Philips plan to send 300 units to Canada, when they have the batch at the forwarder these come back to them saying they don’t have flight space to Canada but do have room on a flight to Brazil. If however there are 400 backers in Brazil then some people will be disappointed and complain they weren’t included, the ones in Canada will complain that they were again skipped, and that’s not even taking into account the possibly wildly varying backer numbers in each region.

So therefore a list by country, backer, or anything else they come up with will still lead to problems and complaints. So instead they’ve resorted to just tell us as often as possible what has actually been achieved and happened. Cause that is true and actual, everything else is speculation. And even that is met with ridicule, complaints, and anger, as people still don’t read even that and just keep asking questions about personal status.

6 Likes