General info about shipment and manufacturing

:+1:t2:

Thx all

Starting to lose all hope here…
Still no response and no idea in what batch i am.

Normally i should be in the batch that’s currently in Germany (one of the unfortunate ones in the EU under #4188), but i didn’t receive any mail or shipping update on Backerkit.
Also checked the list for the next batch with my backerkit ID (which was found by the view source methode) and i’m not in that list either.

And again, like last time for the first shipment for the EU, i see people with IGG ID higher then me (a person with #5000 for example) receiving their tracking number.
I live in Belgium and i still receive packages from other countries so no problem so far with the Corona virus measurements.

I can’t think of any reason that’s holding my PPM to be in any batch going to the EU.
Please, provide me an answer for this. And i’m stressing this out in a polite but despaired way.

IGG#: 3926
Backerkit#: 15593143 (as found by the view source methode)

2 Likes

Any news for Iceland?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N, I see that some of the forgotten EU-backers have got their tracking numbers now but some (me included) still haven’t. Are you still uploading the tracking numbers into backetkit or have we been forgotten again?

IGG#: 3903
Backerkit#: 15593154

From Sweden

Hello guys, here are some NEWS:

• AUS: the goods arrived at the warehouse in Australia yesterday. The shipping will start today or tomorrow
  • NZ: most of backers received their goods
  • EU current Shipment: We uploaded 298 backers on Monday and the rest will happen today. We received the PDF file from DHL with the tracking numbers and need also to upload all tracking numbers in Backerkit by tomorrow
  • New shipment: 1,170 pieces: will be handle this week. They are in our HK warehouse. We are waiting for the labelling and also the flight booking
9 Likes

Hey man , what the backer from U K starting N 11609… ?

Keep safe H

Glad to hear that there had been delivers earlier to UK but sad they have been slow to replace you’re unit, hope it gets replaced soon @cjwilber

For EU Shipment at what Number are we currently?
Contribution ID

Thank you very much for the help!

Exactly please respond if you still uploading the tracking numbers or it is already done and me too was forgotten one more time.

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

I’m Backer ID #1986, in Shanghai, with order number #11583588.
I’m not in the list you communicated…
However you said that the forgotten numbers below 4000 would be shipped…
No information about Asia, only Europe/Australia/NZ.
I’m quite a patient guy, but now I don’t know what to think. I’m matching many time your shipment description but I m never in.
As we are only 15 in China are you postponing us Everytime?
Because on the lvl of unfairness is pretty high…

Hope you can reply me.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N, I have not received an email from DHL to review my address but I can see using the tracking code that they split of Line1 and Line2 of the address went wrong. They are basically shipping it to my city with no address. I have tried to contact them but they cannot modify the address, only the Sender can do it. Any solution? many thanks

Hey @Philips_Support_N - Just to be clear is that 1,170 or 1,570 pieces in this batch? :smile:

1,170 + 400 for Distributors.

1 Like

Ah, of course, that makes sense.

Hey @Nicobda

I’m pretty sure the forgotten numbers under 4,000 were EU only - this thread for details:

The shipment they were forgotten from was an EU Shipment - hope Asia will be coming up soon for you - the factories seem to be operating far more smoothly already.

What I find sad is that some ppl that supported them from the beginning (first month), and willing participate in the project of founding, found themselves being postponed.
When other ppl having back at the full price 1/2month ago got it already. (I’m not mad at them)

I understand that shipment has to be efficient, but waiting that those 9ppl become a number “worth enough” to ship, is against the spirit of founding/reward.
(and I’m living in the same country, where they produce… not like there is customs or shipment…)

Find that situation sad.
+9 month waiting for the product
+3 month waiting after it came out officially
I wonder how many units they did in total until now

Oh and also never mentioning us…

3 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N
Thanks for the update. :+1: When do you guys ship again to the US, and will it cover all remaining backers located here? :nerd_face: If not, how many pieces would be shipped? 500 or 1k? Moreover, how many backers in the US are yet to receive the PPM as of now? It was never clear to me if the list you recently published is a list of total backers or of backers that have not received their perk yet.
Thanks in advance! :innocent:

Any update on the new assembly line? Has it started yet (supposed to on Monday I believe).

Do we know what the estimated total production number will be now as you are currently producing about 1,000 - 1,500 a week?

Also do you have enough parts to complete for all backers on site or are you waiting for additional parts which could see delays due to covid around the world?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like