General info about shipment and manufacturing

@HKlm No, my number is not within the list and I’m swiss too. So we will have a second batch I guess.

Seems to be a lot of confusion about the numbers in the shipping list. It is not your Indiegogo backer ID, or the backerkit order number. The one that worked for me is the one buried in the code of the backerkit page…

1. Go to https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/review
  2. Right click and then select ‘view source’
  3. Search for Backer_ID
  4. Copy the code shown
  5. Search the list above

This worked for me, my backer ID starting in the list (My Indiegogo backer ID is 6336 and I am in the UK).

So if I’m reading this correctly, this is the next shipment batch from HK and the UK is included. When it reaches the EU distribution centre then we will get an email, and it will appear on the DHL shipping tracker at link below

Track & Trace (replace with the number found in source code using method above)

2 Likes

Broadly speaking yeah - some parts in delivery may change as the pandemic unfolds. Looks like I’m in this batch too :slight_smile:

Merci @IvoGrijt pour tous ce que vous faite pour Philips et nous, c’est très gentil de prendre du temps pour cela.

Merci pour votre réponse complète… c’est drôle que Philips met en ligne la liste des projecteurs qui doivent partir de la chine, mais que Philips n’aie pas mis la liste de ceux qui sont déjà en Europe.

Philips a dit que DHL envoyait un mail à tous le monde du lot, mais je n’ai toujours rien reçu.

Merci à vous :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell what is the current situation with the tracking numbers from Germany?

There is only a bunch of gibberish html source code.which backer id ? The one on backerkit or the one on indiegogo and where do I enter it

1 Like

So, on the 18 Mar, ur staff told me that the missing shipment will be shipped on the 21/3.
then @Philips_Support_N told me that it will be shipped in 2 days.
My backerkit remains the same. Could you please check? And not to be rude, but do you actually have an idea when the item will be shipped? If so, please give me a proper, realistic estimate.

If you try search on screen function (CTRL + F) and look for Backer_ID then it will search the gibberish and find the reference in the code

1 Like

So I enter backer_id? After control f?

Got. It…it’s stupid really hiding it as if it’s a top secret code …anyway thx

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s really bad UI programming from Backerkit to not have that available anywhere within the visible pledge / order screen.

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

Thx all

Starting to lose all hope here…
Still no response and no idea in what batch i am.

Normally i should be in the batch that’s currently in Germany (one of the unfortunate ones in the EU under #4188), but i didn’t receive any mail or shipping update on Backerkit.
Also checked the list for the next batch with my backerkit ID (which was found by the view source methode) and i’m not in that list either.

And again, like last time for the first shipment for the EU, i see people with IGG ID higher then me (a person with #5000 for example) receiving their tracking number.
I live in Belgium and i still receive packages from other countries so no problem so far with the Corona virus measurements.

I can’t think of any reason that’s holding my PPM to be in any batch going to the EU.
Please, provide me an answer for this. And i’m stressing this out in a polite but despaired way.

IGG#: 3926
Backerkit#: 15593143 (as found by the view source methode)

2 Likes

Any news for Iceland?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N, I see that some of the forgotten EU-backers have got their tracking numbers now but some (me included) still haven’t. Are you still uploading the tracking numbers into backetkit or have we been forgotten again?

IGG#: 3903
Backerkit#: 15593154

From Sweden

Hello guys, here are some NEWS:

• AUS: the goods arrived at the warehouse in Australia yesterday. The shipping will start today or tomorrow
  • NZ: most of backers received their goods
  • EU current Shipment: We uploaded 298 backers on Monday and the rest will happen today. We received the PDF file from DHL with the tracking numbers and need also to upload all tracking numbers in Backerkit by tomorrow
  • New shipment: 1,170 pieces: will be handle this week. They are in our HK warehouse. We are waiting for the labelling and also the flight booking
9 Likes

Hey man , what the backer from U K starting N 11609… ?

Keep safe H

Glad to hear that there had been delivers earlier to UK but sad they have been slow to replace you’re unit, hope it gets replaced soon @cjwilber

For EU Shipment at what Number are we currently?
Contribution ID