General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N
Can you check for Bahrain? There are other companies like Aramex or TNT, apart from DHL

Hi, @Philips_Support_N, after the last (failed) QC, did you take any actions to prevent the current batch from failing QC for the same reasons? Or can we expect the new manufactured devices to have the same flaws as last time?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, for sure, we always take actions if anything is found

1 Like

Hello Sparkey,

I just e-mailed your tracking number back to you. :wink:

Cheers,

2 Likes

I see your point. I am keeping my fingers crossed for custom clearance next week.

1 Like

@Georgeleecc and on that website Buy the Philips PicoPix Max Mobile projector PPX620/INT Mobile projector what do you see?:

Exactly, Buy from RETAILERS, in other words, NOT FROM PHILIPS DIRECTLY! :bulb:

Oh ! So ?

1 Like

I predicted something like that as well.
So. I am not writing anything in caps (now I will), and expect the same from Philip’s.

• I can buy coffee machine (that 100% not a health product) on usa.philips.com. with FREE delivery. And even if the company selling only some products directly it not allowing to say that Philip’s have THE WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE sending items directly to customers.
    Secondly. Using Philip’s distribution network that was advertised is a 100% bullshit, that everybody can see without magnifier. Just add it to collection of other empty words said by Philip’s marketing.
    And I still waiting answer on my main question.
    WHERE IS THE US SHIPPMENT?
    Thank you
2 Likes

Again, for someone who claims to not be working for or paid or rewarded somehow by Screeneo you seem to be take an interesting position everytime their credibility and honesty is called to question.

And before I finished typing there are already other comments above. Not necessary for me to elaborate then.

3 Likes

Hi @maden

You’ll find it quite frustrating on this forum so I would suggest that you find alternative ways to get your message to them. Remember that this is a product that is actually being sold by a company called Screeneo and who has paid Philips for the license to use the Philips brand.

There is some information on this forum but it’s not going to provide sufficient clarity or certainty to those still waiting. The answers are fairly broad so as to satisfy some, but for those who are looking for specific answers around delivery it’s not going to suffice. Now unless you’re based in Switzerland where the Screeneo office or where the various “independent” moderators are, you’re not going to have someone physical to speak to or an office to visit.

Good luck and note that this is going to be a long and drawn out process.

3 Likes

It’s not just a claim, it’s the actual fact.

If your credibility and honesty were called to question and I could verify your claims to some extent, I would also defend you George, even though I don’t work for you either.

I live in The Netherlands, even if you have my address or telephone number I could not tell you or anyone anything more than what is on the forum because I do not work for Screeneo and am not privy to anything that’s inside their business. Same goes for all the other moderators, except those whose username start with Philips and have a Philips logo.

Answer: Still in the pipeline.

Retailers like amazon sell products all the time…so what’s the big deal…in fact they are more open n professional in managing returns .

It might not be completely relevant but here is something I’ve got just now. This is for the Uk :uk:

3 Likes

My sentiments too. I constantly wonder that Philips would allow their brand to be impacted this way by an organisation that deals with customer relationships through “independent” moderators and nicknames on a forum with seemingly no understanding of what it means to be in customer service, obviously no training in managing public communications, a penchant for blaming everyone else, and a neverending list of excuses.

When all people really want is an honest response.

6 Likes

With Screeneo it’s a constant fishing expedition

2 Likes

Hello, we already gave you honest answer concerning the current situation. May I know which information you are looking for now ?

1 Like

By the way, the button BUY FROM RETAILERS is not working on Philips. Why? because our retailers still didn’t get their stock.

2 Likes

Well since you mention it… either you are right that

“Philips Websites worldwide ONLY sells their own health goods. They DO NOT sell licensee product like TV, Headphones, Projectors…”

or you are right that

“By the way, the button BUY FROM RETAILERS is not working on Philips. Why? because our retailers still didn’t get their stock.”

but i suppose you could always say that having the “BUY” button on the Philips Website is not Philips selling a licensee product.

I see what you did there.

2 Likes