General info about shipment and manufacturing

Is there any news about refund? My pick up hasn’t been scheduled even tho support sent me some mails to schedule it but then disappeared.

1 Like

Mine vanished from the list deliveries in the DHL-App, but I can still look it up on the website by its number.

…and your point is …?

1 Like

Thanks Tom, I try to be patient and do both. I don’t like demeaning banter, but try to give everybody the respect they deserve, as long as I get it back.
Sometimes it’s people asking a question which has been posted just three posts up and answered two posts up from theirs, which I then answer yet again, only to get the same question 4 posts later. I keep being polite and keep answering.

5 Likes

I believe it is:

1. try not to offend other people.
  2. everything that screeneo writes must be true.
  3. doubters are entertaining at best.

Not my opinion.

4 Likes

from the 10th of April I was waiting for new information. Today I got something new :slight_smile:

I hope it’s just a mistake :slight_smile:

This “tracking number disappearance act” also happened to my tracking label back in January. It happened right before my tracking started showing more than just the electronic info created bla bla bla. Perhaps it’s a sign that the shipment went through customs and is getting handled by DHL Germany now? :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

thank you! :handshake:

1 Like

As expected I am not in the last backerkit shipment list. Philips Screeneo lost another opportunity to demonstrate that they care about their customer. No one here pay attention to our rights. I want just to remember to everyone here, if for any reason it will happen to have a defective unit consider your money lost.

1 Like

Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.

Doesn’t fill me with confidence. Didn’t have much to start with though. Two weeks since it was “shipped”.
Time to start ringing tech journalists and telling them about a great story about a household brand.

3 Likes

Ha, ok, let’s do one more round.

1. Yes.
  2. No. I’m wondering what motivates people to be convinced that they are lying when I can see no reasonable motive for them to do so. Still no closer to understanding that.
  3. No. I do understand people being annoyed at delays, and more so about hassle with wrong addresses and returns etc. But the pointless bitterness in some people’s posts, commenting any update along the lines of “more lies”, I do not.

Anyway, we’re probably running in circles. Good to read that there could be a new batch ready to ship next week! Probably going to take a while till actual delivery as well, but that’s just how it is.

2 Likes

Just to confirm you are saying if they included you in the shipment then they care about their customers, but because they didn’t they don’t care about any.

That is how your statement reads.

They are trying to ship out to everyone not just you. If they didn’t care they wouldn’t post updates and would stop communicating all together, they also would not finish the product.

2 Likes

@Simon_Painter did you see this just a few posts up:

Cause that would achieve what exactly? Your tracking stops working and now you feel wronged yet again, Philips are of course responsible and have been lying all along, so let’s make a nice scandalous story to some journalists to get even?

You can’t even consider that despite all your frustration and long wait, this too will pass and is not in Philips hands? So instead of doing the mature thing and keep waiting you’re going to throw another tantrum and round up some journalists to get your payback?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Meh, backer 1986, 11585388, living in China and nothing again…

I am more the patient type but after 2/3 mails and one personal answer saying I will be in the next batch(this one) I feel like there is no more point to ask anything or expect anything…

I don’t want to ask for refund because it’s been already 8months waiting and the product actually exists…

I have just one question:
Every time you drop the backer in china, when there is no reason, or more then it would be an easy country considering the situation, is there a real reason ?
Or just you don’t care ou forgot that country in the list ?

2 Likes

Motives for incorrect statements:
When someone is asked a question that allows for multiple answers, he may choose the most convenient one instead of the most relevant.
When someone works in a company, someone higher up may restrict his choices, without knowing the concrete situation.
When someone needs to ask someone else in order to answer a question, he has to rely on that someone. When the answer does not fit perfectly, he has to interpret it - and might get it wrong.

3 Likes

Need countrywise breakup since philips leaves it to u guys .
How many total backed till now.
How many backed countrywise
How many delivered countrywise

How many remain to be delivered.

2 Likes

I think 10 to 15 projector a month and that’s not even guarantee caz what they have said we will post some sort of them on the 10th of April and that was even before April. they sent some projectors but unfortunately still people not received it. Every week there is some sort of excuses. After the reopening factory they said it will be kinda 1000 to 1500 projectors a week. But unfortunately from the beginning of this month upto now which is going to be a month they failed to post another delivery. Now and again I feel either this is not Philips Company or brand. That’s what I feel because Philips is a big brand with this type of business it looks like how small is this brand. Not even have the ability to give 10 or 20 thousand projectors to there customers in the past 6 months. An international company mmmmm believe me I am confused with this place.
What a excuse DHL is working with medical or medical is first or I don’t know what they call it. Let say DHL Is busy but where is your production? How many PPM waiting for pickup by DHL a lot crop.

2 Likes

Look at this one asking staff on Indiegogo and promising delivery time may which over 10 thousand peoples are still waiting. God knows when will they get there delivery. Hunting people then wasting there time.

3 Likes

Could you check to see if mine is on the list? I received a shipping number 10 days ago and notified Screeneo 114 days ago that I had received a nonfunctional unit. It seems that one should have been set aside then.