General info about shipment and manufacturing

I ordered something from Amazon UK and next day was delivered to me in Greece using DHL!!! I know it is not the same but at least this proves that DHL express service is working without delays!

The DHL parcel service is usually a slow process and quite inexpensive and therefore may that is the problem!

2 Likes

From my experience having deliveries from Germany to UK using DHL standard delivery, it has usually been 4-5 working days on average so not too slow!

DHL start the process and once in the UK it gets handed to Parcelforce for the final leg of the journey. So UK backers may need to track on the Parcelforce website once in the UK.

2 Likes

Yeah, DHL Express is fast. A couple of days ago, I got a delivery from Eindhoven to Helsinki in less than 24h. But that’s DHL Express. These projector shipments we are talking about now aren’t - they’re DHL Parcel. Comparing those two is like comparing apples and oranges. Sure, both are fruits and they have some letters in common, but they’re still very different.

3 Likes

Past experience suggests a week - four working days for DHL and then a day for parcelforce. Put next Wednesday in your diary.

1 Like

Oh, and make sure you are at home that day :wink:

2 Likes

Still no change for me from the 10th April

1 Like

To me either …nothing

be patient, not long now! :slight_smile:

In this campaign, nobody received anything today!
Are you sure that all is perfect with a blue sky just right next you?

Same here…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

When do you expect to ship to Saudi Arabia

A post was merged into an existing topic: For the immediate attention of Philips staff

@IvoGrijt can you please help me understand this madness … at least if i could understand why this is so shambolic

So for the ones going to HK it’s still by plane not via road?

1 Like

Any updates on Canadian shippers?

1 Like

alright, there is still no updatee on my parcel… Thats kinda strange, seeing others having their stuff updated…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Same here - I’m showing nothing since April 10Th but hopefully it will change at some point today…

The same question has no answer
???