General info about shipment and manufacturing

• 07:05 Local time | The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle
    United Kingdom
5 Likes

09:20 local time in Switzerland. Status still on “Shipment information received”. Any idea? Maybe @Philips_Support_N, as you are personally affected?

mine still not updated :slight_smile: I hope today

Isn’t the 1st of May a holiday in Germany ?

I guess so. Not in Switzerland

You lucky sod Simon! Mine still hasn’t arrived in the UK haha

2 Likes

Hurrah. My DHL tracking code is back and the shipment has now been processed in the parcel centre in Koln, as of yesterday.

It is, I wouldn’t expect any major progress there today.

@Philips_Support_N as Cyprus now is reopen and we are only 21 people can you please include as in the next batch? There is not gonna be a problem or a delay on the shipping

I think Frans van Houten is hand delivering it just to shut me up.
:wink:

EDIT
This just arrived:

WE’RE ON OUR WAY

Your parcel is expected to be with you between 14:17 - 18:17.

Just in time for the weekend, let’s hope it actually works!

Oh, and on a side note, this is how you do communication - clear and proactive updates that are tailored for the individual and have information that is considered reliable.

If Screeneo sent proactive emails with a shipping date range and then sent emails when that changes then people wouldn’t need to keep coming here to ask the same question over and over again.

“Your perk is due to ship in early April and due to current situation with COVID19 we expect shipping to take 2-4 weeks. We will update you when you can track your package via DHL”

Something like the above in January would have meant you probably wouldn’t have heard from me on here at all. Neither would Frans van Houten.

7 Likes

Exciting stuff. Send us a pic when it arrives. Lets hope it works now :smiley:

Hello Nono,

I sent you an email 7 days ago, at the email address : support@screeneo.com

Could you tell me if it is the right one ?
And if it is, if you can ask your team to answer it ?

From backer #1986, china

2 Likes

What’s your Indiegogo ID if you don’t mind me asking?

That is the right email address, yes.

Dear all, we have again backers sending emails to our main holding Powerdata.
1: they won’t answer you
2: They have nothing to do with us
Could you please stop to write directly to Philips CEO or PowerData. It doesn’t change anything to send them a message.
Thanks for your understanding.

7 Likes

Let’s just hope Simon gets a fully functional Pico, for the sake of us all :joy:

6 Likes

for every user who’d say “I appreciate the clear communication and I understand it’s just an estimate”, you’d have two saying “this is bullshit, you keep pushing out the delivery dates, you never intended to deliver in that timeframe you were just making it up to cover up your scam”. If you don’t believe me - just look through the thread. I’m not having a pop at you, genuinely, but that’s what you were doing.

Like - I get it. I’m dying to get my unit because I’m bored out of my mind and I want something new and shiny to play with. That’s it. I have a TV and a PS and even another projector. My life isn’t on hold until this thing arrives…I just want something new.

Loads of people on here getting things massively out of perspective - but I get it. It’s not the projector, it’s that you’re “owed” something and you want to get it so you can stop remembering you haven’t got it yet.

Seriously lads. Nobody died. There’s nothing you can’t do until you get the projector. It’ll be a cool thing to have, hopefully, and when you get it, you can stop checking here every day, but that’s it.

10 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I don’t think it makes sense to ask backers who are clearly disappointed with the process to shut up. You guys started a crowdfunding campaign, and this is what you get: Not only do you get our money, but you also get our feedback. Instead of silencing the crowd, I suggest Philips / Screeneo listens, and improves the communication. Most backers feel left in the dark on this whole process. This is not saying that you (@Philips_Support_N) are doing a bad job, but it’s saying that Philips/Screeneo design, marketing, manufacturing and logistics/delivery are not providing the level of communication that is expected from a crowdfunded project.

6 Likes

If write a message to Backerkit and asked the you Backerkit ID they will sent it to but probably takes a 2 to 3 days