General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N

Any news on shipping to Malta? My ID is 15583297 but not in the last list.

Any estimation would be appreciated as most of the backers are now receiving.

15585458 Not listed

I received my PPM yesterday afternoon in Italy.
It had been dispatched on April 10th.
The projector works perfectly
Thankā€™s

3 Likes

This does not show me strength in the customer service that you should be expected.

2 Likes

Hello,
I view my backer id in list 3
( backer id 15584881)
Hourra !!!
i donā€™t see anything change in my status on backerkit
i think i need to wait to view the change of status

I bought it for the long winter evenings
it will serve me for the short summer nights
:slight_smile: :sunny:

2 Likes

With recent move, sounds Philips team already reaching target of 10,000 and new shipment lined for around 2600 with this 12,600 around achievement.

By next week it sounds they will reach 14,000 count.

Exited my Contribution number is reaching near :blush:

Well done Philips team, we are moving fast.

@**PhilipsNono & IvoG, Thanks for continued support and updates :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks God :pray:t2:found my Backerkit ID in the latest link. This is the only good news Iā€™ve heard in 2020

3 Likes

wait for 2 days post shipment for this to show up. Iā€™d recommend to check on 13th.

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ sounds promising.

@Unreal-Tournament
Maybe you need to revise the estimates for speculations done next week. Once we get the confirmation of the May 10th shipment.

1 Like

I hope you donā€™t forget to feed the snails that are bringing my device from China to Belgiumā€¦

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N can you please comment?

Itā€™s about shipment to Switzerland. Although I have DHL tracking number, DHL is saying ā€œYour shipment has been captured in our system by your supplier but not handed over yet to DHL Expressā€.

2 Likes

any updates from the factory on QC?

1 Like

NEWS:
Added 200 new people. List 3 later today.

4 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™ll prey for 15585270 to be included :grin:

NEWS:
Added 200 new people. List 3 updated

2 Likes

Is the list the same file/url or a new one? In other words, do I need to change the link in the official posts that refer to it?

same one. just updated.

1 Like

Any news on the flight on the 10th for the original people listed in list 3? Thanks

Yes, thatā€™s the number determining (among other circumstances) the delivery schedule. The 8 digit number instead is useful to look up in the lists published by PhilipsNono to check if a particular unit is ready to be shipped and will get a place in the next deliveries. The good news for both you and me are our numbers are in the one published and amended today: LIST . So our units should be on their (long) way to Europe pretty soon, faster than I expected but still possibly more than 3 weeks before we get them!

NEWS:
Added 200 new people. List 3 updated

1 Like