General info about shipment and manufacturing

OK so this has nothing to do with DHL being on vacation… this is the aswer I got from them:
“Dear Madame,
So far only the data has been transmitted electronically to us, a pick-up has not yet occurred, the package is still with the sender”.
So I have no problem with crowdfounding projects being late or problems along the way. I just don’t like being lied to and not taken seriously…

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I guess that could mean the projector actually is still in Köln.

There was a backer in France who shared his tracking in an earlier post. You can find it here: Shipping to Europe. That time it was handed over from the parcel center in Köln to La Poste in only one day, but it was of course before COVID-19.

Hi,
Same status for my parcel in France.
Nothing on La Poste, DPD or chronopost.
I think this is a general statutement for France ?

Another French backer just posted that he had received his projector, so apparently shipments are being delivered there as well. Shipping to Europe

I hope that yours will arrive soon too.

Last info is 23 April… :frowning:

Same for me ! quite frustrating even if this time it s difficult to blame screeno :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same for me, expecting my parcel in France as well. On the DHL Tracking page from Germany, I can see another company name : Vigo Logistics Management Gmbh. I dont know who they are nor their link with DHL and why they appear here, but as it is displayed it looks like they are the one taking care of the delivery.

Does this name appear too for you? (to see that info you have to go on the dhl.de website, not the global nor the FR).

If this is the company caring of all parcels going to France, it would be worth investigating, what do you think @Philips_Support_N?

Is the PicoPix Max team working to estimate timelines on when the backers (Via number groups) will receive their units?
I expect that there is enough data at this point to make a clear determination.
(If you are manufacturing 1000-1600 defect units per week and (indiegogo) backer numbers 3000 - 4000 are shipping on 5/1/20, then you should be able to estimate that backer numbers 5000 - 6000 will be estimated to leave the plant on/about 5/8/20, backers 6000 - 7000 on 5/15/20 and so on and so forth.)
I estimate that I, backer 17392, should be looking about 7/31/20 for my unit to be ready for shipping.

I much like many others probably have no issue waiting, since we’ve waited this long already and if the product is as good as it says it is, then it will be much worth it. I understand there is no exact science to say exactly when it will arrive to my door and no one is bound to the predictions if they are delayed caused by unforeseen circumstances. A little communication goes along way.

Please read this post here. This one was done by a fellow member recently.

Thank you, sounds about my projections are in line. However it would be nice to hear this from the manufacture and not a fellow backer.

1 Like

Same for me !

Hi Quent3in,

Just wondered what your contribution id was. I am 17909 so know I have a way to go but fingers crossed it is getting closer and knowing yours would help.

Thanks

Pete

4 days to go guys for List 3 shipping on Sunday 10th May! So Excited!! Can we have a countdown clock? Pls :crazy_face: lol

1 Like

Hoping mines will arrive for my 40th Birthday @Philips_Support_N :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot refrain from making this unnecessary comment at this point:
A countdown is a little dangerous. My PPM was supposedly sent a month ago and is still in HK…

Hopefully @Andy it will be on its way to you soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for your mental support!

2 Likes

The manufacturer has chosen to not give out estimates but instead to inform us only about actually achieved milestones.

No problem, my Indiegogo n° is 74XX.
I’m not worried, but I would like to know if my package is in Germany or in France.
This is the perfect time to use a Picopix, and there is a projection screen in my containment house…

We don’t know. We have the same information as you have on DHL website. I guess it’s on its way to France.

2 Likes