General info about shipment and manufacturing

I requested it literally 15 minutes ago, it may be too late.

Well, I suppose that I will have to work out something to get it.

@Pablo_Perla: Once you have the tracking number, call DHL or whoever is the shipper and see what can be done, sometimes you can arrange to pick up your package elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks! Will do so as soon as I get it.

@Philips_Support_N.

As I am moving out of my current country of residence, I have sent an email to hello@picopix.com to modify the shipping address, without any reply so far.

Best `

hello, we donā€™t reply during the weekend. We will check that on monday

1 Like

Is India anywhere near the next list? Kindly do respond. The wait is killing me. Iā€™m about 2 weeks the country will be in lockdown. So before that, kindly send in our PPMs so that at least the lockdowns wonā€™t be boring.

I mean this sounds a lot like BackerKitā€¦ clearly that didnā€™t work :smile:

Hi, when is shipping time for Singapore?

Hey @Philips_Support_N, is there any developments on posting? 5 days ago you said they are getting posted tomorrow and 5 days on, no shipping information provided, what is the latest?

super text

This is the latest info as of yesterday:

So today theyā€™ll import the tracking numbers into Backerkit.

There was a batch sent in January to EU to backers up to number 4100 and some of them were forgotten. So with number 5k you are not forgotten, you will get your ppm with next batch sent to EU.

NEWS:

• We are still working on the file to upload on Backerkit with the tracking numbers. Should be ok today. For AU: we used TNT and Fastway. For other: DHL
    Also, the Swiss Government asked to close a lot of companies so we work from home.
  • 1,350 new devices will be ready for QC on Wednesday
10 Likes

great news!
@all: Be patient for your shipment tracking numbers. It will come soon.
@Philips_Support_N: Can we get the lowest backer number not shipped to as on 3.16?

Are you @Philips_Support_N or a Philips employee Ivo?

2 Likes

Neitherā€¦ he is just a backer like us. One of the luckier ones tough who has a working PicoPix Max :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

question was not for you, why do you even bother to answer? I dont think he is just a backer since it already says ā€œbeta-testerā€ on his profile and he answers every single question asked in every thread asked to @Philips_Support_N literally minutes after question asked. So simple question again @IvoGrijt, are you really a backer? did you contribute to this campaign or work for them?

2 Likes

You can be also beta-tester when u will receive your PPM, just search for a thread ā€œbeta testerā€ or something like that.

1 Like

Iā€™m from Philips. Like PhilipsPrashant. Also Ivo is a backer + beta tester + moderator

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Philips_Support_N - itā€™s great to see communication becoming more detailed and more frequent :slight_smile:

1 Like