General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think the last 2 days has been a bank holiday in Germany. The Europeans are lucky with how many bank holidays they get.

2 Likes

I have this problem too. Itā€™s been days and the DHL link still doesnā€™t work

Same here. I checked with DHL and was asked to check with shipper. They said most likely the ppm had not been shipped.

You know if I were them I would have thrown dhl outā€¦After all its service n dhl seems to be lackingā€¦They are adding to the woes of philips .Logistics should have been handled by dhl and philips being their big customer shd have just had to concentrate on service and upgrading

1 Like

Same for me!

How accurate is this update, because then Iā€™m supposed to be in the shipment supposedly sent on 16/18 May? But we donā€™t even know if that shipment happened.

2 Likes

Seems like the shipment is being held probably to be sent along the next/last batch to save shipping cost.

2 Likes

@alexdxdbnt, @yoonhwee, @macsan0123, @aero:

DHL Tracking doesnā€™t show anything and DHL customer service will say they donā€™t have anything, because they really donā€™t have the PPXā€™s yet. Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thereā€™s no need to call DHL at this point if your package was on the flights out of Hong Kong from this week.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had my tracking number for almost 7 days now and everyday itā€™s said ā€˜The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronicallyā€™ - Iā€™ve been checking for an update everyday, but it remained the same. This morning however it now says:

Whatā€™s the issue?

EDIT: Iā€™ve tried removing ā€˜DEā€™ from the number but it didnā€™t make any difference. I also tried to use my local DHL site and not the DE site - no difference.

I tried to track it using a parcel-tracking site however it said there was a ā€˜web errorā€™:

Hi,
Can you help to identify my order 6335 is belong to which list? As itā€™s not in list3 as you mentioned. Also I have not received any email updates for shipment.
Appreciate if u can help me to reduce my frustrationā€¦

What is going on with the tracking numbes ?
It looks like a completely mess and no one is here to make things right. Maybe the TIME is the one that responsible on this mess ?

@PeteD @Snir
Today the DHL site is under maintenance, no tracking possibiity

Rino

2 Likes

It will be ok.And all the trucking will work by end of June just give it a bit time. If you read comments in the past Philips send trucking to the people for the 10 April. People was still struggling up Middle of May until they got there PPM so it is Philips probably using cheap service or maybe not. But it is really disappointing anyways be patience .

Im not complaining, im just saying that i think they are not handling very well the tracking numbers situation.

3 Likes

DHL Trackingnumbers are available again.

Just a suggestion.

if the tracking number for the projectors (from Hong kong to Germany/ or to other distribution centres) is posted in the forum many posts around traking numbers can be resolved.

Please confirm or deny.

Have the picopixes from the list 3 took the flight to europe?

Yes or no?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

Iā€™m also still waiting for tracking number in mainland china

Hi all

I sent an email to change shipping address on 19th may, havenā€™t received any response yet. Can you please follow up. @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Contribution id: 17009

Hi im backer igg 11691
ROBERTO TRIAY CUESTAS
Can you please be so kind to tell me the status of my order and when aprox might be shipped?