General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thank you bro

There was a shipment scheduled for 22nd of May. Did it happen?

Thanks,

3 Likes

Has anyone from mainland China receive their PPM yet?

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @imdevu my indiegogo Id is 14326 am pretty sure on list 3 and should be dispatched on May 18 and yet no tracking no. I assume it would easier and faster to dispatch within China. Please advise.

thank you.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it in list3 and didn’t receive any shipment related mail.

Eagerly waiting for my IGG number (19613) to appear on a list…
Hopefully soon then + 3 weeks for delivery… I might finally gety Christmas present :smirk:
@imdevu

We also haven’t had confirmation on the shipping from the 18th and the 16th. Did they go through?

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt am I in the list already? Mine will be dispatched next week?

Don’t hold your breath on that. Zero transparency from @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N

2 Likes

Is shipping happened on 22nd May 2020 or not?

1 Like

I would say NOT as they are not replying to you.

1 Like

I asked them if the shipping going as planned and PhilipsNoNo said yes, so i guess the 22nd actually happend.

Lucky u

Waiting eagerly for IGG contribution #20247 to ship :confused: this was also meant to be a Christmas present for me. Is there any logic as to which ids are shipped when? There seems to be random gaps in the excel sheet list. I am from Malta maybe this does not help?

For those looking for a summary:

@polo @FERFER @Happytoon @Ian_Grima

Just wait for a week and you should be on one of the lists. Please go through this post for more details:

1 Like

When do we get the tracking details for yesterday’s dispatch? Any idea?

2 Likes

25th May uploaded on backerkit so max 27th you should see it active. Please refer to the main post that sums up all the info, it’s been posted dozen of times recently in this forum.

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt I looked through list 3 IGG version but mine 20880 is still not inside?

@IvoGrijt
Got an email yesterday saying my ppm has been shipped (which makes sense because i was on a recent list). When clicking tracking it takes me to kerry express hong kong, where it says my package was already successfully delivered on the 16th of may!!

??? huh?!

could you please clarify what is going on? indiegogo ID 14675

It has been already exploded by PhilipsNono that some tracking were mixed up we are modifying them right at the top few post up