General info about shipment and manufacturing

Great! Where are you from and in which batch?

Sorry, I forgot to mention it and was meant to. Jordan batch, ROW destination Switzerland, originating in Hong Kong directly to Switzerland.

4 Likes

A pitty UK is still in Europe, that would have been quicker :rofl:
(still waiting in the UK)

So have the stopped making projectors then? What of we need replacements if/when they eventually arrive?

I donā€™t think theyā€™re gonna stop producing PPMs, cause is gonna be a commercial product in Philips range (take a look on Philips projectors page). So there will be spare parts and units for replacements. And also we have guarantee on our ppm

4 Likes

I was thinking just that. The only time not being in the EU is probably beneficial!

Not true! Iā€™m in South Africaā€¦ On Jordan list and my tracking number has not gone live.

Many other Jordans have already got their PPMs

1 Like

Surprised about the same thing. Iā€™m in the non European Amy batch and while many have people who have received tracking numbers on the same date as me have numbers that have brought up tracking information for four days now and are showing movement, estimated delivery dates, mine just says nothing found for your query.

Anybody has dhl europe tracking updated from amy/jordan batchs? Hope it will update soon. 19 days from 31th of May, itā€™s quite looong.

1 Like

Please just have a look at the yellow post by @IvoGrijt.
General info about shipment and manufacturing

@IvoGrijt Can this be correct? Almost all other Amy / Jordans have already got their PPMs, alternatively have live tracking numbers?

Sorry to keep askingā€¦ We are trying to be patient but I guess seeing everyone else getting their PPMs is making us a bit despondent

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the Amy batch as well and didnā€™t received any update in the tracking news.
Until the ppms arenā€™t released from the custom routine there will be no update.

Seems that they left customs, they should be on their way to France or already in the deposit. DHL is supposed to be picking them up from there (either yesterday was already done or today). Then scanning starts, this is when we will see some movement in the DHL tracking.

1 Like

The situation is different for European batches. Iā€™m talking about the ROW batches. And yes, I read and understood everything that is posted on here and have been a regular contributor on here, Telegram and Facebook since the very start.

4 Likes

Well, one of my two EU tracking labels just got updated, the other not:
Movement in EU batch

So at least that means DHL France does have all 3390 pieces and has started to scan them.
Weā€™ve been told they will scan tonight and then on Monday if still needed.

What can I say, that hasnā€™t been said before? The goods for the ROW are with DHL Hong Kong, so completely out of our sight and domain. All we can do is wait at the momentā€¦ :pensive:

5 Likes

Sighā€¦ I knowā€¦ But it is cathartic to complain!

2 Likes

Agreed, if I could, i would prefer to stay in the EUā€¦
(i am French, living in the UK for the past 22 years!)

1 Like

Now that you mentioned, Iā€™ve just check main and it just changed under my eyes :slight_smile:

Amy, delivery in Netherlands.

1 Like

Thanks Ivo, sounds great, there is hope :slight_smile: (next week hopefully!)
Just received my screen this morning! I am ready!
Mine (amy) hasnā€™t moved yet (also 31sr may)

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget that all of Betty, Jordan, Laurent, and Amy that were bound for EU are together in France at the moment. So one being scanned means theyā€™re all at DHL.

2 Likes