General info about shipment and manufacturing

That’s not fair! :sob:
My tracking was created on 31.05.2020 18:40 (one hour earlier than yours) and it hasn’t been updated before yours… :sob::sob:

:rofl::+1:

2 Likes

It must be a difficult situation for you. Do you still have French citizenship and a French passport? I’m currently residing in Brussels and only have a British passport and Belgian E-Card (residency). All of my rights as an EU citizen are slowly being drained from existence, so if you have French citizenship it’s not the worst thing for you at least (clouds and silver linings). Even as a resident of Belgium, I will have to wait in the International’s queue at any European airport, merde!

LIFO?
:rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is great news… so by tomorrow I am hoping everyone (3390 people) will have some movement on their DHL tracking number! Great way to end the week!

:popcorn: Popcorn stock in Europe is going down this weekend!

8 Likes

Yep, still french (passport, ID card and driving licence) and now “settled status” in the UK. But yep, losing stuff (pension etc)
Question: will i be allowed to drive in the UK with my European licence at the end of the year? :thinking::joy:
So far i resisted giving away my European licence!

Losing your pension, Christ what a mess. I’m sorry! With regards to the license, I have no idea, I’d say ask Boris but I bet he’s even more confused than we are. I do however think that it’ll be a bit like the situation that my Canadian girlfriend’s in, you’ll have 1 year of driving on your European license and then you’ll likely have to convert or get an international driving license. Either that or they’ll just keep the playing field as is- unless there’s a No Deal Brexshit. Oh and you’ve highlighted something for me; I’m going to need to figure this out as well if i want to hire a car…

Nope, they were created at the exact same time… you just happen to be an hour behind me! :sunglasses:

Aren’t we all allowed to drive in the whole world with an EU license?

I live in Thailand, id 14552, has a tracking number for almost two weeks, but there is no movement from dhl. In conclusion, I have to keep waiting. There are no really gloomy destinations.

1 Like

Just received the update on dhl site!!
I’ve tried to run a little bit up in the older posts but cannot find the info. How much time could it be now for the ppm to be here in Italy from France?

Technically yes, but to own a car in a different country other than your own (or out of EU) you will need to get your license converted for insurance purposes normally. There’s normally a grace period of 1 year, but that’s the basic explanation of what happens in the UK anyway. I was wrong about hiring a car, now thinking about it.

2 Likes

Yep, i suspected the timezone, but wanted a reason to cry :sob: (not :grinning:) my tracking has also been updated to the next step, whatever that means. … So looking good for hopefully next week… :+1::+1::grinning:

For the European driving, UK is pushing for converting a EU licence to a UK licence (they actually replace the EU licence with their UK one and then you need an extra driving lesson and test to prove that you understand and can drive abroad! So i’ve been told) :thinking:
Also, renting cars and car insurance tend to be more expensive if you have an EU licence (event though i have been driving in the UK daily for over 20 years with a clean licence!). I keep my French EU licence for driving during holiday in EU (family etc)
Driving at the end of the year? it all depends if they align with EU (the database links between UK and EU licence might be cut?)

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot that it’s different if you’re not a resident.

My tracking is active :slight_smile:
Batch Jordan, to France (so EU)

Shipment news:
:scroll: :film_projector: :package: :truck: :flight_departure: :flight_arrival: :package: :truck: :mailbox_with_mail:

I just added all the IndieGogo Contribution IDs (and a few Backerkit IDs) from the Batch named Joy that we sent to the forwarders June 19, 2020 2:17 PM to List 3

This means they will start to book and create labels to print and sticker on the packages, getting things ready to ship this Monday (if my information is correct and they get a flight -EU) and to ship to Hong Kong for customs inspection there and subsequent pcikup by DHL in the coming week.

Unfortunately this will not be the last batch to ship. There are more units that will need to ship out as replacement units for lost / stolen / defective returns, as well as perhaps the still forgotten backer despite all we could do to include everyone in this one. Plus, there are people still backing, even at the current price! :sunglasses:

So if you’re still not on this list, please post your contribution ID and/or Backerkit ID here: "Forgotten" Backers

3 Likes

So I have gone from shipped, arrived already in Italy not the UK (so old info), to awaiting info, or not a shipment, depending where you enter it :wink:

1 Like

My tracking is active too

My package was scaned at 17:35

1 Like

when are the ROW Laurent backers supposed to receive the tracking numbers?
It seems like that you are now working on Joy, but I haven’t got any notification from the forwarder yet.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what’s happening with Taiwan shipments. Stuff is being delivered but we’re not getting any tracking numbers whatsoever. So we can’t upload them to Backerkit for you guys either.

I’ll send an email to the forwarder asking about this, but I’m not holding my breath.

@IvoGrijt Can you plz confirm whether my ID details are sent to forwarders.
IGG No: 13194