General info about shipment and manufacturing

Same here for all my three PPX :grimacing:

The DHL Hub in Neuwied is 34km away from me so I will receive the goods on Monday :hugs:

Perfect timing because my projection Screen for the living room is ready for deployment :grimacing:

6 Likes

Still nothing here :smiley: (Jordan, Hungary)

Still sod al for amy in Scotland. Gods country.

More movement yay!

Yesterday i was at the ā€œā€¦ Retail outletā€ message and now (a few minute ago) I am back in Germany (Neuwied) with a ā€œparcel centre of originā€ and a truck as a logo :+1::grinning:
Hopefully soon on its way to UKā€¦

How can you get updates and mine is still the same.
Same batch and going to uk? Hmmm

Someone needs a chill pill

3 Likes

Maybe it is not a good idea to talk about deliveryā€¦ People get upset!
For info, i only get tracking number update from DHL.de (german site) my code is not yet active/recognised on any other dhl site, including the Uk oneā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, I was getting as bit like that too, but I used the EU tracking site in the top banner. Hereā€™s the link that I used: I used my Backerkit tracking ID so CRXXXXXXetc

https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

@Happytoon might have posted the same link actually, but it canā€™t hurt to make sure.

To be fair, I only got an update today at 11:40am UK time, even though there were people getting updates yesterday. It seems to be quite sporadic, itā€™s a bit poop but your tracking number will update.

Plus my update from DHL is ā€œ
Sa, 20.06.2020, 11:41
The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outletā€

Whatever this means :expressionless: :unamused:

Iā€™m a bit tired of all this as well, fingers crossed for you mate.

4 Likes

Yep, first update last night and today at 16:30ā€¦
I use the same link and CR number as you do, this is the only one which gives some sort of info.

2 Likes

Has been updated two times in three days, come on guys, put your chins up! We got this, wonā€™t be long and it seems like it is definetily worth the wait!

5 Likes

Mine is arriving next week too. :upside_down_face:

No projection screen :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Finally I see it!

3 Likes

Mines changed now as of yesterday, the old Italian address has dropped off and now it shows itā€™s at the parcel centre in Germany. I guess it will get to the UK sometime this week

2 Likes

Hello team,

Itā€™s URGENT. My package is stuck at Delhi (India) Customs and DHL wants me to provide the proof of value. DHL told me that seller has mentioned that the package is a lithium ion battery and costs $200. Can you please check with DHL else there would be penalty charges applicable.

AWB: 2630229862

1 Like

Sameā€¦ no idea and assume it is internal DHL mumbo jumbo.

1 Like

Everybody from EU got their tracking number active? Still nothingā€¦Tired

Guys can somebody help me out ? its been weeks now that my DHL tracking number shows that, im in France, how can i TRACK MY PP. Thanks

@matmat @Karabas
My CRā€¦ code for UK is currently only active on the Dhl german site (not UK).
Try this for tracking
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

3 Likes

9 posts up from yours, this has already been discussed. Use the link Iā€™ve posted.

Check the banner at the top and use as an FAQ section. Normally any questions can be answered from reading that.

Good luck :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think @IvoGrijt should give us moderator privileges. Disclaimer: Iā€™m lazy though, so probably donā€™t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes