General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi David, this shipment is supposed to be in the EU by now and will be scanned by DHL as soon as it clears customs.

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #4 for an explanation for this.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

On the 7th of July I contacted the support team - my ticket #25009. Two days later I got the response:

Philips Support (Philips Projection)

Jul 9, 2020, 10:47 AM GMT+2

Dear Backer,

First of all we would like to offer our apologies for the late reply.

We will inform our forwarders about the current status of your shipment, and request that they contact DHL.

Thank you for confirming the correct address to have it sent to.

Best regards,
Ivo Grijt

PROJECTOR/FAX/STB Philips Consumer Care

In the meantime I sent several emails asking for any update or information how to get my money back. Unfortunately they were left without any answer.

Are two weeks not enough to collect the information where my PicoPix Max is and when it will be delivered?

It should be enough yes, but we haven’t gotten an answer for this ticket yet unfortunately. I do not personally know where your projector is so I ask those who do or can find out, but they have not answered me on this yet.

So here’s an idea: just send me the new one this time using a different currier. Apparently DHL was not the best choice. This way you will be able to close my ticket, I will stop bothering you and complaining and first of all I will finally get my perk. Isn’t it easy? IT IS!

Your response means: it’s not my responsibility and I am not to be blamed for this. Unfortunately you work for @Philips_Support_N and IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

1 Like

id 14552 After receiving the tracking number for almost two months from DHL, where is the product in the corner of the world?

Hi @IvoGrijt

Any progress in finding an alternate solution for delivery to South Africa?

Thanks!

this movement seems did not happen… the tracking is still same as it was since updated first on 30th june.
Is this shipment has some problems too for clearing from customs like some earlier shipments?

please let us know.

thanks in advance.

regards,
pravin

2 Likes

I’ll give you the update as I got it from the forwarders, verbatim:

EU shpt arrived on 18th, finished custom clearance on 19th, now be ready to pick up by DHL

So any time now the EU shipments should start showing up on tracking pages.

3 Likes

awesome…thanks for the quick response again like always :slight_smile:

Well not so quick as a few months ago when I didn’t have so many tickets and personal messages and other ways of being bombarded with questions. Nowadays I don’t even have time to actually enjoy my own projector.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Can I please have a response to ticket 24580.

I reported the problem on the 24th of June with no feedback so far.

Parcel stuck in Germany since 2nd of May. Considered lost by DHL.

Tracking: CR071993021DE
IndieGoGo contribution ID: 7221 - September 8, 2019

2 Likes

At least you received one !
Shipped on may 18, and no news since june 4, stucked in Germany. Ticket opened for 4 weeks, no answer, etc. etc.
Maybe it’s not your fault, but unfortunately it is not our concern. As many others, I have been patient for a very very very long time, and I’ll tell you what’s valid for any company or entity: it’s not our problem. The employees are responsible.

Reading you, one would almost get the impression that this is all our fault !!
We have been very patient, wisefully waiting and not complaining.

But the truth is that Philips is completely overwhelmed. The company doesn’t care about us, and that is extremely disappointing.

3 Likes

Hi Ivo, I sent an email on July 12. and again on July 17. and have no answer yet about de Forgotten Backer issue.

I sent all details and sent the email from the email account used on Backerkit.

1 Like

One month passed. I don’t know the distance from China to Taiwan is so far…

2 Likes

As backer 456 I was in one of the early batches yes.

We will be making a list that we’ll send to the forwarder by the end of this week most likely, I’ll make sure to include everybody I have a Forgotten Backer ticket open for.

The forwarders are busy with these, after we harassed them last week they started on these in the weekend.

The reason I’m not able to resolve as many tickets as I need to is mostly due to the fact that I’m trying to mop a floor dry while the faucet is still wide open, with a clogged drain, and no real help from the forwarders on a lot of cases.
Last Monday for instance I sent them 5 emails with issues, on only one did they say they might be able to do something, the rest they told me would have to wait until the shipments were returned to sender. And this answer only came at the end of the day, so I had to wait 15-16 hours for these 5 replies. One of which was just a confirmation of the exact first sentence I lead with in my mail to them, and no answers to the questions I asked them to answer and deal with.

But… I’ll keep on keeping on for you guys, till everyone gets theirs.

4 Likes

(Finland, [no] Joy list) For ages it just said “Tuesday June, 30 2020 12:50 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”
Now it has added “Tuesday July, 21 2020 21:48 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”
So something has happened although it seems like not much… I hope whoever rents my old apartment will enjoy their PPM…

2 Likes

Ha! My projector was scanned three minutes earlier. Let’s see if they can deliver it to my old address before my lease lapses at the end of the month.

1 Like

same here…

Do you want me to open another ticket for my case to finally get any information about the delivery of my perk?
Your ignoring the backers who believed and supported your idea is unacceptable. So if you can’t provide me with the required information, maybe you would kindly provide me with the information how to get my money back.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Hi @IvoGrijt,
Now as per your forwarder you cannot able to ship to kuwait even DHL always working in kuwait, please process my refund request as you promise. I have send the multiple mail for refund but not receive any response. Please look in to this.
My contribution ID - 6335
My Backerkit ID - 11586498

1 Like