General info about shipment and manufacturing

Just had this back from DHL:

Unfortunately we never received this parcel from your sender, and have not scanned it.

The update from 21/7 is an annulment of the EDI (electronic data Information).

If our systems don’t see any scans at all on the parcel, within a certain period, then the label is annulled.

Therefore please contact you sender and have them sent the parcel to you with a new label

So the second scan was a false hope. :cry: It was actually the lack of a scan. So we’re back to square one I suppose.

DHL also replied to my address change request saying they hadn’t received the package yet, so I guess they’re just going to ignore my request. They say I should talk to the sender; well, I did, and they told me to talk to DHL. :clown_face:

1 Like

same here …

i finally got the device today after waiting for 4 months (Joy list)

of course i had to pay 120 EUR for import fees because Philips ships to Europe from China, they dont give a f.ck
DHL was quick to ship the device from China to Romania in 3 days, device was stuck for import duty for 4 days.
i ended up paying 1/5 of the device cost for import fees just because Philips don’t care

you won’t believe me but i didn’t even opened the box, im that disgusted by this whole waiting and “we will ship it next week” message written each weak.

here is what happened between i paid for the device and until it arrived:

• I finished a big project and changed jobs
  • COVID hit my country, we got on lockdown, passed lockdown, chilled for 1 month and now expect another lockdown
  • Aqara (a chienese company) announced, released and SHIPPED TO ME a new interior smart camera (aqara g2h). ordered from aliexpress, came with local post (not DHL even!!) and arrived BEFORE our mighty projector

I will never buy another Philips product ever again and i expect a refund for the import fees!!
I’ll try to open the device to see if it even works but im so fed up that all my excitement and desire faded.

1 Like

I received this message today (verbatim):

goods in EU have arrived in the Germany warehouse. They will be scanned those day

:roll_eyes:

So that’s contradictory to what I had been told earlier, but okay, actual scanning will start today or so.

2 Likes

Thanks @IvoGrijt! Any hint on who is included in that batch? Mine keeps showing as stuck in Germany since June 2nd. No update since then.

Thank you!

I already explained this to IvoG and Philips nano that the tracking numbers are fake numbers and I will still stick to the word I said these tracking numbers are fake numbers there are just playing with people. After 3 weeks we get the same crop which was provided in the first place.

2 Likes

Absolutely unhappy with this process. Waiting for months now for the projector and DHL tracking has not been updated for weeks (Joy-List).
Even worse, found the projector on Amazon-de for 599EUR, seller: Screeneo Innovation SA (Philips Projection). Received the unit within 4 days and paid a lower price including tax than what I paid several months ago via Indiegogo.
Asked you for clarification via Email but of course never received an answer. Please follow up with me via PM.

14 Likes

RE one for the road offer. How do I order another one? Interested to find out.

I think there was an Indiegogo update about this, check the updates page

Yes, that is correct. There is an update in the Indiegogo site from June 23 with the following text:
“ An extra one for the road?

If you still wish to purchase an extra PicoPix Max for you or for your beloved ones, we are happy to offer you an extra discount: we offer you the same price you’ve paid for your first projector! (except for the 399euros and 419 price points which will be at 439euros + shipping).

Just fill the online survey here

1 Like

Top of that "Phillips consistently claiming that they help and favouring u to deliver and it’s not their job!!! Just fad up with this. Terrible…

1 Like

That’s the impression you get now knowing the whole story.
There were among the early backers pretty big orders (as in large number of devices ordered). Those you see on amazon and eBay might just as well be devices from those early backing large orders.

But even so, it is at least terrible communication from the Philips’ side. I do agree with that.

Communication without action is worthless as no update and that is the case from last 3 months. Also shipping priority is based on forworder’s comfort and not based on your backer number so lots of early one still waiting…

Jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts is also worthless :wink:

Joke of a project by Screeneo / Philips. Still nothing changed with DHL. At this rate a vaccine for Covid-19 is nearly developed, and you still cant figure out how to post a bloody projector to me from China.

3 Likes

So far, two months have passed, the tracking number is still not working. Mail inquired about the problem and had never responded to this. What kind of fundraising project until now has never received an answer? ID 14552

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt I have received my Projector the other day, I opened it today and found there is no AU Plug. what can i do now?

My DHL status got updated, saying that the electronic shipment data had been cancelled due to inactivity. Is that a bad joke?
You are blaming DHL, your forwarder and the whole world but let’s face it: you manage the forwarder and they are not doing what they are supposed to do. Ultimately, this is your responsibility!

It might, but you can clearly see the entity selling the projector on the screenshot, which is Philips Projection, fulfilled by Amazon.

2 Likes

you get all kinds of useless taunting “oh you will eventually get yours be patient and wait :crazy_face:” and threatening "be a good boy or Philips has all the right to not ship to you because its not a purchase but an investment "

are those real backers or staff disguised under regular user, beta-tester accounts?

this fourm is not helping, instead its suppressing all the voices by playing the good cop bad cop trick.
and yes that @dragos is one of them

1 Like