General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi is mine included in the ones that will now be posted after the call between the two companies? It is very poor of Philips to take this long to get someone with clout to take action.

You guys donā€™t seem to realize this, because we try to keep some of this stuff away from you all and just deliver the results.

But we have had discussions with the forwarder quite often, including our CEO as well into these discussions.
Heā€™s the one approving the bills so with regards to the forwarder heā€™s the one with the most clout.
But getting our president involved was really not what we wanted nor what they expected would happen, and it seems to have made an impression, like previous times we got to the point of paying the bills and got the same sort of promises as now.

If they sort these issues and fix the problems, then all the units on hold will also be dealt with.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_N

Are we going to keep the same duplicate tracking numbers for those backers that have had items returned to sender due to duplicates or are we expecting new tracking numbers?

Kind regards
Paul

No, once the units are shipped again from the warehouse they will get a new tracking label.

Hi All, how long does delivery take, i had my tracking number ages ago from Backerkit (backer_id=16926169), has my item been lost? please can some from @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt help!!

Tracking is: DHL ā€“ CB796014918DE and theres been no update or movement for so long!

How will we get these new tracking numbers?

Hi,

Iā€™ve skimmed through all the current questions and I think everyone has the same issue, but thought Iā€™d start a new chain because you just canā€™t get enough chains eh.

Anyway, on June 30th I finally got my tracking number, with the following message on the DHL website: ā€œThe instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.ā€

Nothing for a couple of weeks, and then on July 21st the exact same message.

And now nothing for a couple of weeks.

Iā€™ve seen the tagged posts at the top of the forum with the flowcharts, and the latest note from Evo about the call between the Philips CEO and DHL, but still super confused as to when or if this device is ever going to be delivered.

Without wanting to upset the moderators and at the risk of backlash from the self-appointed gate-keepers of the community who seem to delight in lambasting anyone who dares question the process, is there any chance I can get just a simple update of an expected delivery date please?

Like so many others I feel Iā€™ve been patient with the process, but every time I log into either DHL or this community and read the same posts with the same questions I lose hope that this device will ever comeā€¦

Thanks,
Mike

3 Likes

@RichLatho @skinnymike please read these statements for answers to your questions:
General info about shipment and manufacturing and General info about shipment and manufacturing

@PBBig we upload the tracking numbers through Backerkit, so youā€™ll get an email from Backerkit. If you have a ticket and I need to close it Iā€™ll also provide you with the tracking label in the last ticket update.

1 Like

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Monday in Germany ends in 4 minutes ā€¦ the status of my delivery is unfortunatelly still the same :frowning:

4 Likes

Stupidly I let myself believe that something might have happened by Mondayā€¦ Maybe it will be next Monday, or the one after thatā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt, @PhilipsNono @Philips_Support_3

I had not returned to the forum for 9 days ā€¦ I had started a message that I finally thought I would not publish after seeing the messages of last week ā€¦ finally I put it all the same and I add my ā€œUpdateā€ after ā€¦

hello team, i am really not used to bitching but now you really have to explain to me what is going on !! my DHL status is at the same point for 6 weeks !! CB796015357DE 6 weeks since you have given the delivery instructions !! it would be time to give them the package to deliver it !! delivery for France ā€¦ from Germany 2 border countries even on foot I would have made several round trips !!

Updateā€¦
itā€™s really time to stop the emails and calls, and hit the forwarder who is kidding you! how can you tolerate having transmitted thousands of machines with high market value a priori and remain with the saying of a service provider who does not honor his contract !! not just any company would tolerate this way of doing things otherwise they would quickly file for bankruptcy!

i keep placing orders on different trade site, items leave from china and mostly arrive in 4-16 days! so your parcels in Germany which already take more than 45 days to cover 400km !!!

1 Like

Just now at 06:02 CET we received the folowing email from the manager at the forwarder (after having requested an update due to lack of movement yesterday at 17:50 CET):

DHL picked up the goods on this Monday.
In theory, DHL will scan the goods on Monday or Tuesday Morning, however, DHL inform us they need to relabel and cover the battery label to avoid the risk of customs inspection.
So DHL finish relabel and cover the battery label yesterday, the tracking numbers will be updated within today.

So this is just a physical relabeling, the tracking numbers will stay the same.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Is this also including the returned to sender backers?

Kind regards
Paul

1 Like

Hi Ivo, and thanks for your reply. I did read the statements you hyperlinked prior to posting my question, and have just read the one you posted this morning regarding relabeling of the items taking place Monday & Tuesday.

Does this mean that we can definitively expect the projectors to finally be delivered within the next few days/weeks/months, with any sort of reasonable date certainty?

Iā€™m hoping days, but expecting months, thatā€™s unfortunately how low the bar has been set thanks to how long this whole process has taken so far.

1 Like

Hi please can you confirm which DHL site we should use for the UK. The backer kit links to the wrong one and I canā€™t remember which one to check for updates.

2 Likes

Hey there; I found 17Track to be much better than all the DHL national and international sites. (Iā€™m guessing it might aggregate across them.) Since your tracking number wonā€™t change, just pop it in there and keep your eyes open.

FYI mine hasnā€™t changed since 21st July so I guess theyā€™ve not been updated yet.

1 Like

You probably didnā€™t pay too much attention, but Ivo was writing at some point he canā€™t promise anything, he is just copy/pasting here what the forwarders are saying.
Depending on how they are handling the current batch, they might be changed.
In other words, the information that the current batch is getting scanned today and taken over by DHL is for now just a promise from the forwarder, but not from Screeneo.

1 Like

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #1 for the links we recommend.