General info about shipment and manufacturing

Just received it!
(Joy batch, NL)

2 Likes

Mines arrived, but i’m at work :frowning: Can’t wait to try it our later!

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt

A lot of your updates deal with Europe shipments and I see a lot of 21k+ backers in Europe are now receiving their PPMs.

Any update on ROW shipments?

Thanks!

Yours looks to be one of the duplicate tracking numbers that are being sent back to the German warehouse. Ivo is working hard to resolve these issues, but there are 200-400 cases like this and it is taking time to get to each one.

2 Likes

You’re correct that I’ve been updating about the EU shipments, as that’s where we were having a lot of issues with the forwarder, issues that really made no sense or were being denied by them.

That does not mean we do not have the ROW shipments on our plates but for those we usually have a clear view of the problem and are looking or acting on the solutions. It’s just that the EU shenanigans took a lot of time from us. Now that we’ve cleared some of these we can divert more time to the ROW shipments.

I don’t have any actual updates myself, but I’ll try to get some to share with you all.

@IvoGrijt It’s been more than a month since backerkit provided me the tracking number. It still not active! Did Philips ship it yet? It’s awful.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Shipment Stolen -

Now the shipment ID I got in June, with no shipment done or even any further info at any point in tracking, has been removed from DHL systems. It’s saying: These item numbers do not correspond to any of DHL Parcel’s valid item search formats / Unknown shipment.

Am I getting a new shipment ID or what? This is getting really frustrating.

Contribution ID 21364

Make sure you have a ticket and post at least the number when you want someone to follow up please. Every minute I can save not having to look up who you are and what your shipment’s status is is a minute I can put to actually sorting out the issue.

24860 This is my ticket number. Please can you let me know if mine is being processed.

1 Like

Ticket number 27895, opened 4 days ago, but no reply so far. Contribution ID 21364. Backerkit ID 16945670. Delivery country Finland. Let me know if you need any other information. Hoping to get any info on my delivery, which now has disappeared from DHL tracking entirely, but not sure if it ever reached any transit terminal, because there was only that initial registration of the delivery ID and nothing else at any point.

1 Like

we must not claim victory too early :se lasser:

20886 Would you please tell me where is my package? Thanks.

Any update regarding Taiwan shipment ?

07/21/2020 Already provided my
chinese name & address and ID card number

Contribution ID#21389
Backerkit ID#16945651

Track

1 Like

It would be super useful if you would at least include the tracking number, saves me from having to look you up to find it.

I thought you probably put an apology to your backers with miss you you have done people are waited for months and months. But it seems you have no shame redirecting people where to sell your device. How useless you are.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure that it was handled by someone

Ticket 24761, shipped on 20 May. Any updated tracking information?

CB796015357DE

better and better !! now I have nothing! this is nonsense !!

Contribution ID

Try this n you will see the respose.
Same error happened to me as you have shown in screenshot, then i tried in this 17track site.

Click more to see step by step progress…

1 Like