General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

I don’t like to be ignored. And it seems you split the post just to hide it from other users.
So once again:

Where is my perk, when will it be delivered? Please, respond to those really simple questions, will you?

ticket number #25009
tracking code CR071954442DE
IndieGoGo contribution ID #17311
Backerkit ID 15583426

what’s the point of this forum if no one replied ? I’m waiting since november 2019 ! no update, no news…ah yes, the silicone case :neutral_face: that’s no-sense

my DHL code : CR071954544DE
my Indiegogo contribution [#17847]
my ticket : 26704

I just sent you an email

1 Like

Just sent you an email.

2 Likes

I just replied to your email

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

went to spam

@Philips_Support_N,
My Contribution ID:18584
My backerkit ID:15805550
Ticket Number:28003

Please help me update the order status, thanks a lot.

as you got it, please, respond

1 Like

answered! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N

Have the “returned to Sender” deliveries had any progress? Last I heard the forwarder was saying it was successfully delivered.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Any updates on my request?

My details are as follows:

Backerkit id: 15586385

Contribution ID: 13194
Contribution Date: September 30, 2019

Ticket ID: 28813

Please give an update on my order.

IndieGoGo contribution ID: 14224
Backerkit ID: 15585678
Ticket number: 24573

Tracking code: Not yet received

Thanks.

I never got my pledge, everything seemed alright, I got the tracking number… it went slow, slower… never came. Since there’s no way to get in touch with Phillips or Indiegogo. I wrote DHL, said the tracking number didn’t match my info and that package had been delivered to
The address it was related to. All my info is correct in your page and pledge. So I need either my money back or the projector (which I still prefer)
Could anyone here help with this??

This updates for Kuwait are just sham.

Hi…what is the status on remaining india backers ?
Want to know as I’m expecting another backed to product to come in

Hi,
can someone please give me some update
my DHL code CB796016383DE
IndieGoGo contribution ID - 20899
i sent several emails to Support Philips support@screeneo.com but never got zendesk ticket #

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Do you have any update on the list shared with the forwarder which includes all the cases you have open under investigation, that have been returned to sender, that haven’t been shipped, or that have any other reason for not being fulfilled yet?

thanks

Apparently my other order last week from another company which DHL is also delivering has just reached the sorting facility today in Kuwait (based on DHL tracking). I still do not understand why this PPM has an issue with DHL. What is the real issue here? Else, can you just refund me.

2 Likes

The confusing part here is, the PPM shipments are not handled all the way through DHL.
The packages are first handled by another logistics company and this is where most of the problems are happening.

And if I’m not mistaken @IvoGrijt did explained this already (just in other words) .

Still, this is not your fault (or our fault, the backers of the project) and the issue needs to be reminded to Screeneo till is solved. The main reason for this being: the shipment should not get forgotten or lost.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

1 Like