General info about shipment and manufacturing

All i know is that the “DHL” tracking is for DHL as a forwarder. My concern is that the reference never moved since May 30. What is there to handle by “other logistic companies” if in the first place the item did not even reach HK - where is/are the unit/s anyway? The main reason is that they claim “DHL being unable to ship to Kuwait” while in fact, as mentioned many times, DHL (and cargo shipments) is working even during pandemic.

This issue is not only for me… It’s applicable to all Kuwait backers! Screeneo knew this issue but they just opted not to comment. However, when they give an update, they provide false information. At this stage, how can I assume that they are doing their best effort to resolve (considering they have regular meetings).

2 Likes

Exactly this is what the forwarder (what I called logistic company in my previous comment) are saying to Screeneo and not what DHL says.
Screeneo cannot talk with DHL directly, since the company sending the products from China to HK is NOT Screeneo, but the forwarder.
I haven’t followed thoroughly the discussions about the issues with HK (or any other parts of the world except Germany) deliveries, but from what I have seen and can recall it, the feedback given here on this forum was not: “DHL said the deliveries are not possible”, but "the forwarder told us … "

Don’t get me wrong, I still think the shipment part it’s not well organized and Screeneo needs to be reminded and pushed for action.
Also, a personal feeling, lately the communication quality from Screeneo’s part kinda dropped.
Less information, less updates, less transparency than one month ago.

2 Likes

I fully agree with you in the drop in the quality of communication. No update in the “news” section for more than a month which is causing that lots of people ask the same question several times. This, at the end, is flooding Philips support email account and the forum with the same questions. The whole “I ask in the forum, I am told to send an e-mail, I send an email, never get a response, I ask in the forum” schema is a huge waste of time for everyone. I keep hoping that we will get a solution but my hope is disappearing and will ask for a refund if it is not solved in the following week or so…

4 Likes

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
Based on this conversation, I have created a ticket (ID:28813) and didn’t get any response till now (no surprise).
So again I have created a new ticket (ID: 29470) today with the same request (copy pasted). Hoping to get a response soon.

It’s waste of time as there is no end of false hope from last 4 months. Better u push for refund and go on…

Indiegogo contribution #15958 for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector in October 2019 to New Delhi India .

Dear @IvoGrijt thanks for letting us know the huge issues due to Covid logistics disruption , but just a good email system letting those know whose deliveries are getting delayed with options of opting out would have reduced your headaches .

I am willing to wait but would love an email telling me so , so I have the record that you guys still h

Have me on your radar !

Warmly

Sunny Narang

@hfz: multiple tickets only make it worse for us and you. Replying to the same ticket would be better as I would perhaps see the requested date and the last requester’s update further apart and might follow up on it sooner than a new ticket which to me just came in and would go on the bottom of the pile, not the top. It’s not a last ticket in first served system.

@Sunny_Narang: the forwarder is right now busy with India shipments, I just spent the whole night correcting mistakes they were about to make before they ship. You’re in that list also, shipping should start this week still, which is why there was this urgency. We actually got tracking numbers back already but the file didn’t quite add up, and when we checked we found many errors we had to fix. But we are working with them on this.

It would be great if we had some robots or AI helping us, but unfortunately it’s just us humans (me and Nono) dealing with all of this. Multiple tickets about the exact same subject, people sending an email only to ask or tell us they changed their address but then don’t actually tell us in the same mail what the new address is, making us have to chase after them to find out, etc., all make this a never ending tale at the moment.

Thanks for the hope ! Stay safe and sorry for the times . It’s easy for us who paid cash and to make things happen in this once a century event is your karma !

1 Like

I put here again the post that @Philips_Support_T moved elsewhere, probably to hide the reality. We are not in the Soviet Union. It is in any case revealing of the behavior of Philips : Do not listen to or respect anyone.

"Are you sadomasochistic guys ? Or crazy ?
If all you say is true, you should have CHANGED YOUR FORWARDER long time ago, NOT MATTER WHAT.
Even if it means losing units. YOU OW US RESPECT .
This unprofessionalism on their side, and therefore on yours…

I’m close to think you’re lying to us. Can’t see any other rational explanation.
Nothing is done
Nothing progresses.
Nothing’s resolved. For parcels sent 4 monthes ago. I have never seen such poor customer service in my life. Perpetually blaming others.
Only fine words, and ridiculous excuses, which are none of our business.
We are not talking about the inevitable design and production delays when it comes to crowdfunding. We are talking about PARCELS!!!
If you’re unable to manage this, you have to recruit additional employees. That’s what a smart company does. If you don’t, IT’S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

While the PPM is quietly sold on Amazon.
Your responsibility in this disaster is immense, and you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge it."

3 Likes

I just got an email from UPC to pay or the delivery. Any explanation? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

@Gabino:
Your post was most likely moved into a personal message thread to give you the respect and attention you deserved, not to hide what you were saying.

What you’re saying isn’t much different from what I for one have said myself at times in this forum. It’s silly that the mere delivery of parcels is taking so long. I fully agree with you on that. It’s taking too long for them to start the shipping once they have the goods and our list of who to send it to, and too long for them to hand it over to DHL.

In your case they made it even worse by using a duplicate tracking number, which is supposed to be the one unique truth in shipping, causing even the DHL to get confused and halt the shipping for your parcel. Then they take forever to investigate or chase after DHL to return the goods to them so they can resend it with a new label, or otherwise get it sorted with DHL.

Hindsight is 2020, this year is 2020. In hindsight we probably would not have done our shipping with this company, and we have been making steps to break with them. But we just could not abandon over 1000 units in their possession / control, either physically in their warehouses or in transit under their booking all over the world. And to be fair, a good 13K shipments did go relatively fine and smoothly, but as always the exceptions are the ones that hurt the most.

We respect you and are doing our best to fulfill you all. We are working literally day and night to make sure we get every backer their perk or their money back if they so desire. But the logistics behind this aren’t for everyone, sometimes even our team doesn’t understand what’s happening or why. Which is why we can’t just open a can of interns or entry level support people to help out. We have a small team that communicates with each other as best as they can to avoid mistakes, fix what we can, and reply to the huge amount of tickets we got in regarding the shipping part of this campaign.

This is me therefore acknowledging your frustration and apologizing for having caused it and not being able to remove it yet.
And with you and your I mean all of you who are still waiting.

1 Like

Igor, you can pay it, we have refunded you the VAT via Backerkit.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N,

Please can I have an update on my case?

Ticket 24673

Kind regards
Paul

Ticket 22685. I had requested for refund since Aug 2 since it is no longer viable to ship (or at least no solution) to Kuwait.

I need more info, please, @IvoGrijt

Hi did you get a tracking now for india?
Dhl ?

Which forwarder is shipping to india ?

No Angad no tracking info as yet .

Tracking comes live much later
But they are shipping right? Dhl issue sorted ?