General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi my backer ID is 21952. I ordered 5x picomax’s

The tracking number assigned to this order is invalid. I have a new tracking number for my old order and that says the shipment was sent from shenzen Sept 8 to Orlando, Florida, USA and picked up by someone called Eli. I am in New Zealand!!

any info MUCH appreciated.

I sent an email to support 2 weeks ago and got no reply so posting here.

This is crazy.

1 Like

what is going on?

my ID is 11809

Same issue for me

Why did you spoke about Germany and now about Belgium ?

Samuel

ID backerkit : 15586478
CB796023849DE

Anything new ?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N they call me from dhl and they told me that i have to pay the clearance taxes and then they will give me my device. I had already pay them on my defective device and now they want to pay again for the replacement. On your email you told me that you will cover all the expenses because the device was broken at arrival. What change?

It should have been marked as a replacement .

As i know it was marked. I gave the paper that they send to me. As i see they did something wrong on the return and now they want me to pay

Clearly philips did its job and dhl is goofing up here…show them the custom receipt you paid earlier

What tracking number are you using?

Hi. I’m using the one from backer kit.

Hello,

Can I get a reply atleast to know the status or whereabouts of my shipment.

Its been 5months I got the tracking number and nothing moves forward afterwards.

Atleast show some accountability of responding to the messages. I have raised the ticket and messaged here too. But I get nothing in response.

Please let me the know status. Its very disgusting to be treated this way from a reputed company like philips.

I don’t know whether we get the product at all. This whole waiting process killing the enthusiasm and love for the product.

Please respond.
Here are the details,

Backers ID: 15588157
Contribution ID: #10752
Tracking: DHL – 00340434298892065263

Thank you,
Anudeep

Davy,
@Philips_Support_N just confrmed that you are also in the shipment currently clearing customs in Belgium.
It shouldn’t take much longer…
Steve

1 Like

Hi,

I was emailed asking to update my phone number on your system as the email said it was incorrect. The phone number saved is correct but perhaps just needs to be internationalised? I don’t want to post it publicly here but I have updated ticket number 24802 with the international version (ie starts with 0044)

Hi!,

Would like to know my shipment status please.

After the return to German forwarder warehouse my tracking number is not valid anymore.

Backer id/contribution id: #17744

Thank you vert much in advance.

Rgds.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Thanks for the help so far, I’m almost there as you can see. However there’s now the issue of DHL requesting Vat when I’ve already payed this through backerkit. I have payed this fee as I just want to be done with this, can I get it refunded through backerkit?

Thanks,
Philip

@Philips_Support_N

Hi I just got a txt msg with a tracking number that works now. Apparently my parcel is stuck in Hong Kong and “the label is wrong”. They said something about it having a hazardous goods label due to it having lithium batteries. Have been asked to get shipper to contact DHL.

tracking info is 263-024-1095

Thanks for following up.

Philips, y’all are doing an absolutely terrible job at shipping these things out.

1 Like

Yep. Just remember the folks on this forum here are trying to help. Not their fault.