General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello, don’t worry we are refunding this amount. Please pay DHL.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N any news on the Belgium customs clearance you can share please?

Hello,
Our forwarder DENAMIC is finishing the EU custom clearance for 652 pieces. Those units will be then sent to Germany to be scanned by DHL and sent to each one of you.

1 Like

I just want to inform that I received my item last Thursday, Sep 24.

Shipping from Hong Kong to Kuwait was smooth which went in transit for only 3 days. Apparently the issue was that DHL Hong Kong did not receive the item on time for their delivery.

still waiting to the tracking number …am in Kuwait too !! did you change your address? please advise

No i did not change my address. it was the same since i placed my order way back Oct 2019.

Now i wonder who else received their items in Kuwait. Others seem not vocal. But anyways, I have been enjoying mine since Thursday

order has now been returned to sender…

A post was split to a new topic: Shipping update - Gabino - Angry client

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Another 3 weeks have passed since my last email.
The wait is terribly long!
I participated at the end of September, I received it on June 9, it was already long, but normal and understandable with the situation and the project.

I unfortunately had a defective unit. I sent him back on July 18th. And you received it in 3 days!
Since August 15th I have a tracking number, there was a movement on August 26th and since nothing. It even seems that the tracking number is canceled (according to the DHL.de site).

How long is this going to last?
Is compensation envisaged?

I confess that I am very disappointed and exasperated! I think I was very patient. It is the double penalty, intermidable delays, defective unit.

Please give me a clear answer, something different from “there is delay”.

ID backerkit : 15586478
CB796023849DE

1 Like

Same here, dropped by dhl. The punishment for a defective unit is double. Twice the wait, the disapoitment, now the lack of respect as everything seems to be someone else’s fault. Same answer for 1 year : ‘wait for Next week ´ …

1 Like

Edited out… not relevant any more

Just received an Update that the shipment was processed at Dortsen, Germany.

mine was a replacement unit that was part of the 652 pieces sent through Belgium.

Same for me.

@IvoGrijt @PhilipsNono @philipsnono @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_1

Hi team,

Please find my ticket linked below,

https://support.screeneo.com/hc/requests/21981

I have been waiting for several months about an update on my order. I appreciate that there is a lot for you to do but I hope that you will take the time to have a look at my order and help. Even if it is just a reply saying that you are looking into it.

All the best,
Joe

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Can I have an update on my shipment
Please

Order 11612460

Contribution Id 12027

Tracking number

CR071929425de

Ticket number 24744

Hello, I finally got my package … now I had to find out that I only got one Pico, but ordered two. Ask for feedback and suggested solutions because I don’t want to wait more than a month again. Either you get it done faster this time or I would like to have my money back for the Pico and the VAT I paid for it.
Greetings Julius

1 Like

What’s the weight they printed on the label?
2,5kg or 4,5kg?

2,5kg

Wouldn’t surprise me that the forwarder made a mistake (again)
You better tag Steve and Ivo here on the forum and send a mail to support@screeneo.com to get this resolved as soon as possible.
Hopefully they can send you one from Switserland, otherwise it will take over a month again.
Succes

2 Likes

Thank you Davy,@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N request number 30374. Thanks!