General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N Can you just simplify things and put the contribution numbers you are shipping in the next back. It’s the least you can do at this stage after all the mess ups that have been made from the team.

2 Likes

go to backerkit… Click on the the View confirmation button to the top tight of the screen.
In the Order Confrirmation screen, there is a print button on the top right again.
Click on that and print to a PDF document. In the PDF document it will be the Order# under the Order details.

@mmeidl
@Dedohamdy
@macsan0123
@Gizem_Goezmen
@Tom123
@blagerweij

5 Likes

@Philips_Support_N
What about Europe? People over 15k (igg backer number) got their already and we sit here forgotten.

Please follow this. @IvoGrijt is udating all updates on the announcement on top. You can check the updates there also.

@Philips_Support_N are these Backerkit order numbers or Backerkit IDs ?

Yes! found it. It was well hidden. Also was not on the backerkit page and in the survey mail. Thank you!

No it wasn’t on the reply email. Took me some time to find it too. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes! found it. It was well hidden only on the print page. Also was not on the backerkit page and in the survey mail. Thank you!

1 Like

Can you also give the backerkit numbers that have been sent to Europe? I have backerkit ID 1161####
Thank you!

2 Likes

What is this backerkit? We did the order on Indiegogo and have a contribution number! Is there something required?

Ah, okay.

How do you write the address upside down? :rofl:

@Rob123
visit https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/share

1 Like

I would assume

Line 4
Line 3
Line 2
Line 1

1 Like

After I put in my account email it comes up with the follow message:
… the project did not send your survey yet. You will receive an email as soon as the project is ready.

I guess it’s just a waiting game but we did the indiegogo quite a while ago.

Thanks mate!

If this is correct, I’m on the list😄

Not sure this is the backerkit number like those in the list. My order # are 1158XXXX but my backer_ids in the source code are 155YYYYY which looks much more like those in the list provided by @Philips_Support_N.
Though all my numbers don’t appear in the list which surprises me as the batch is for Switzerland amongst others and I was a rather early backer…

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 I have identified that I’m missed out Backer ID’15588361’ list. What annoys me most is Philips seemingly sent out units to later Backer ID’s that are after me and many others? What gives? So I assumed we are forgotten!

Time for answers? On how this will be rectified?

1 Like

Tomorrow of course!

5 Likes

After a tip from @imdevu I edited the list making it collapsible and sorted in rows, so its easier to scroll through the thread now.

I’m sorry that this information has only seemed to create more confusion rather than enlightment and relief. :pensive:

1 Like

I don’t appear on the list, tho note a similar no 15588261 appears in list where mines is 15588361 typo perhaps the’15588261’?

I require answers from @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Please investigate for me?

Most appreciated

1 Like