General info about shipment and manufacturing

Can’t find my Backerkit number…
I went through all my email and even went on the backerkit website.
How can I find it?

Same Here,

My backerkit ids are 15588457 & 15588454 both of them are missing in the list.

@Phil_Yeung

@Philips_Support_N Is it right the list ist for the upcoming >1500 Batch which is currently moved to the warehouses in HK? And those are for UK, etc. but not for EU mainland (I personally still count UK to be part of the EU but obviously your forwarder has another opinion on this)
When do you estimate to ship to the remaining EU backers?

Thx.

Same here 15586247, higher numbers from switzerland are included. I hope I’m not forgotten…

Just got my tracking number on Backerkit but the link does not seem to be working. Any specific website I should type it in?

Agree, complete thing has been in shambles. They wont even take blame for the issues it’s always someone else’s fault. Fingers crossed us UK backers get out shipments soon…

1 Like

It is a bit confusing. For example my:

Backerkit order ID on printpage #11610###
Backerkit id in source code: 15585###
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 143##

What is the correct ID that you use for shipping?

Can you give a list of those who were in the last shipment to Europe. As you have now done for UK, Dubai, Norway, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia and other countries. And do this with every subsequent batch. This way everyone knows where it stands.

Thanks in advance will be much appreciated

1 Like

Yeah, I just got my track&trace id! Nice! And now looking for the delivery service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, it was told the numbers are not sequential, if a higher number is on the list, it doesn’t mean you should be.

1 Like

Its a long shot for me given my contribution ID but where can I check the Backerkit ID? Cannot find it in bakerkit :frowning:

What is listed in the list are the Backerkit ID’s for that pledge, the one found in the source code or by logging into the Backerkit account. Once there, by the active pledge, hover over the View order link or touch and hold if on a mobile device to see the url; the right ID will be shown at the end of it.

So it’s NOT the Order ID indicated before when you generate the print preview PDF.

Also: the numbers in the list do NOT reflect your position in the actual delivery order. As has been said before, the Backerkit ID is generated only once you fill in the survey. If you had a low IndieGoGo contribution ID but filled in your survey later you’ll have a higher Backerkit number. So again, seeing higher Backerkit numbers being delivered before yours doesn’t mean they were not lower IndieGoGo contribution ID’s.

Furthermore, the list is sorted now, so you should be able to find your number easier if it’s on it.

3 Likes

As always, this guy from philips just throws a bomb and disappear , now we have to figure out his riddle .
Im really tired of this mess !

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I didn´t receive any mail or shipping confirmation on Backerkit.
However, i´m one of those from the EU under indiegogo ID 4000 and i live in Belgium so i should be in the batch that´s currently in Germany.

Could you check what happened to my tracking number? I´m ID 3926

@Philips_Support_N Me neither. I didn´t receive any mail or shipping confirmation on backerkit.
I live in Spain. My ID 4092 (forgotten EU)

Could you check my tracking number?

So I think you guys missed me cause i’m in the UK but in the list it skips my number 15586588 i just wanted to make sure that there isn’t a mistake if i’m supposed to be in a later batch that’s fine just as long as i’m not forgotten lol.

is the last 4 numbers backer numbers or how do we read this. I am 3898 and you told I am in there, but cant seem to find my number

Great news! This shows movement, hence more backers getting their brand-new projector soon before any other regular customer in the world!! How cool is that!

Keep up @Philips_Support_N and team!

2 Likes

Thanks, just wanted to make sure that if my number was accidenetaly skipped like before with some UK backers.

I don’t mind waiting as long as I get it on or before 10th April

Thanks for your extensive explanation!
Now I hope they give this list of numbers for Europe as well.