General info about shipment and manufacturing

Monsieur @IvoGrijt,

Je suis Alain de la Suisse, j’ai le numéro Indiegogo #3453 et le numéro de commande Backerkit #11587288.

Pourquoi est-ce que je n’ai toujours pas d’information ??
Pourquoi mon numéro n’est pas sur la liste, alors que j’ai un chiffre Backerkit plus petit ??

Merci de me répondre.

@Philips_Support_N

As you mentioned this shipment will contain saudi arabia backers 25 Nos but when i check backer id my id # not available
My backer id # is 15585774
And backer 3138 th when i make survey could you please explain which number is correct and confirm wether i will receive mine in this shipment or not ?

Alain, je suis juste un Backer comme vous, je ne travaille pas pour Philips donc je ne connais pas plus de détails que ceux donnés par @Philips_Support_N sur le forum.

To all: I’m just a moderator on the forum and a backer just like all of you, I don’t have any more information than what PhilipsNono shares on the forum. All I do is try to take it all in and summarize it, and try to help out where I can.

This barrage of questions from people asking
“Hi, my contribution ID is xxxx, my Backerkit yyyyy, I backed the campaign in Septober, where’s my mail/tracking ID/projector”
only illustrates why the Philips team said they would not give this information out to everyone.

The list they provided above isn’t for the current batch that’s already in Germany ready for distribution, but rather for the one after that, still to be sent to/from the Hong Kong forwarders.

While they have been quiet on the forum today after posting that list, they seem to still have been busy working on getting the projectors made, shipped, and tracked, as there are more and more people in Europe giving feedback that they’ve had tracking numbers appear in their mail or Backerkit account.

So please my dear fellow backers, try to still be patient a little longer, this gem of a device is coming your way, despite all odds and setbacks so far.

3 Likes

This… so much this.

2 Likes

First mail. IGG ID 3328.

I should have been part of the current shipment but I find my backerkit id in the shared list, so I guess I’m missed again this time. Super!

This campaign has been a learning experience for me in how important communication can be. Also how bad it can be to provide incorrect, half baked information. Not a huge problem I’m skipped again just leaves an incredibly negative experience with this whole affair.

1 Like

Think you may of got your wires crossed, the not sequential e.g not in ascending/descending order rather that the numbers are mixed (Random) on the Backer ID list of upcoming batch.

Actually, the Backerkit numbers say nothing about the order that people backed in.
I was backer 456 on IGG, yet my Backerkit ID 15595535 was higher than some users with IGG IDs well into the thousands range, because I was late to fill in the survey due to the mail going to my spam box first.
So you may see a Backerkit number higher than yours in the list, but that person may have pledged way before you.

2 Likes

To be clear the numbers given are for the batch after the one for forgotten backers.

2 Likes

Sadly there is a lack of clarity, no updates to how may orders that have now received/completed to date. What the next batch and the backerID that will be fulfilled.

The lack honesty and integrity with the Philips mods say oh yes your order will be fulfilled, yet no batches has reached the UK to date! C’mon guys you can do better! :slight_smile:

The experience has certainly been undermined by the lack of truth, with lack validation of the data (backer ID List)prior to presented to backers in a way that did not cause further undue stress/confusion!

1 Like

Hi, I’m iGG iD #63XX & backerkit iD #114XX.
There is few weeks I read everyday what is posted here.

To be honest, I’d love to know how Many backers have their PPM shipped, to estimate when I’ll have mine.

But, With informations given, those diffèrent ID’s, and poor informations, I’m lost.

Nothing is really clear, & even if I dont agree with complaining people, I have to admit that a statement of current Number of shipped PPM could help a lot of us to understand the situation.

All « The List » given Numbers begin by 15######. why people with 11###### id have not their PPM shipped ?

JT

If you focus on the vocal minority, it’ll always look like that. There’s always someone who’s had enough. Lumping all questions and complaints together under “impatient folks who can’t handle the truth” however is doing this venture a two-fold disservice: it won’t calm down people who are upset, and it makes people upset who weren’t, because now they feel patronized.

You’re not wrong, mind you. If this sounds like I’m antagonizing you, far from it. I love what you’re trying to do, but you’re not doing it. If someone is really just posting “My ID X, where’s my shiat?” you’ve got a point, but I don’t see many like that. I see a lot of people irritated at the strangely obtuse communication, and I understand that completely. I read, don’t complain about where my stuff is, and even I’m mystified about the communication style. Backer IDs without any indication what or where that is, to be found in the source code of a website? Personally I laughed, no big deal, but putting the resulting confusion entirely on the audience? Not cool. Acknowledging legitimate complaints is part of handling a situation with this many variables.

2 Likes

I disagree with the notion that I lumped all questions and complaints under “impatient folks who can’t handle the truth”. If you look back you’ll see that I’ve agreed with many on their complaints, and am myself also baffled sometimes as to what is actually being shared information wise. What I pointed out in my post you replied to is that the barrage of similar questions, warranted as they may be, was the very reason the Philips team said they would not entertain individual questions. That this remark may upset those who previously were not or fail to calm down those who are is not beyond me, yet I needed to point it out, as many backers still keep asking the same question (again, warranted as that may be) expecting to get an answer when the Philips team said they would not give individual ones. I was trying to let them see that they would not get what they wanted in this manner.

Please show me where and how I “put the resulting confusion entirely on the audience”. For according to me I did not, I acknowledged the confusion and offered ways to clear it. When the list was published, it was not sorted and a very long scrolling mess. I took it upon me to sort it, replace the newline characters with spaces, and make it a collapsible list (you can see this in the edit history). I also have posted many times how I see the handling of the communication side of this project, you can search the forum for posts by me with the word skills.

Unfortunately none of my acknowledgments, comments, or replies will help those waiting to get their products any faster or their expectations managed, as I do not work for Philips and am not privy to the inside information needed to do so. All I try to do is collect, distill, and explain the information I get just like everybody else gets it. I’m just a backer like you all with a lot of time on his hands and no social life.

I did not take it as such at all, and neither am I closed to getting feedback and critique about what I’m doing or how it’s perceived. I want to thank you for taking your time and writing this to me, for it will help me focus my work and responses in a better way perhaps to possibly better achieve what I’m trying to do: make this a place where we share good and solid information about the PicoPix Max.

Ivo.

Je viens de réaliser que je n’avais pas encore répondu à votre question spécifique. Je crois que votre projecteur est dans le lot qui est maintenant géré par DHL en Allemagne, à voir à partir de vos identifiants.
Ce liste la est pour la prochaine lot.

My contribution ID is - 19227 but i never received a backer ID and purchased in 2019 still have not received. I live in Texas, USA. Not sure what to do. This is very painful. I think this will be last time i purchase anything from this company. What a cluster. I have literally watched this circus for months and didn’t even know where to start as i just could not believe a company this large could drop the ball this bad

I’m in the u.s but it’s ok…you are managing to send and that’s enough.just make sure strong checks are done especially ur glue issues and of late PPL are showing coloured bars going up and down.
I’m ok to wait as long as I get a good piece

My backer code is # 11609541 and I’m in the the UK. It appears from this list that I have been forgotten. Any word on when I may be at risk of receiving my product?

Are all swiss backers included in the next batch?

That’s not quite true. I received mine in January in the UK.
Unfortunately it was broken and I’ve not been about to get it replaced, because of Screeneo’s inability to collect it, but it proves that there has been a UK delivery.

Hello Hans, given that they ship first by region and then by contribution ID, there is no way that all backers from one country will be covered with one shipment unless they are consecutive or very close numbers.

1 Like

Check your backerkit id to the list provided???