Has anybody with a defective unit waiting to ship received an answer from Philips?

Hi Ivo - just to let you know that backerkit has now been updated so I have tracking details.
I thought I’d let you know so you don’t waste any time.

3 Likes

Glad to see some people are getting tracking numbers slowly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having started this post, I must communicate that I received my projector a couple of days ago. All fine with it. Happy that I finally got it.

5 Likes

I sent my broken unit back via dhl a month ago. I have a new tracking number but it does not work properly. It kind of look like a number has been taken out but no product has yet been shipped. I have emailed the support people but had no response. What going on ?

What’s your ticket number?

Hi, you shipment looks OK, but you need to be patient still.
Your product left HK early July, and you will not see activity on your DHL number for another week or two.
Steve

i also received a freaking defective unit . it doesnt even show anything . a projector that doesnt project is basically a paperweight. how did you go about on getting a replacement? did they cover the tax ?

In the end they were very good, and I think the process is well understood now. I emailed the support desk. A collection was arranged.

Once it arrived back in China, a new item was dispatched. The delivery back to China took about a week. The delivery of the replacement unit took rather longer, but it was at the time of build and delivery issues. I’d expect it to be much faster now.

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Replacement shipping update - Thrasos

This is the 6th week since my defective PPM was picked up by DHL in Korea, 5 weeks since Philips in Hong Kong received the defective unit, but still no replacement unit or tracking ID.

Support Ticket #: Request #24369
Backer ID: 15583826​
Contribution ID: 16137

Hello,

Due to the red/blue lights while charging my PPM with the supplied charger and cable y have started the replacement process.
Since I filled the form and contacted the team over the email I have not heard anything back. Would you mind sharing and update on the return status?
Ticket ID: 28894

I take that considering the current weather in the area the pick up will be delayed, but would like to have more detail on process, paperwork to be received, should I send back the full box or just the PPM, charger and cable?

Thanks!

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Please update me when possible! Thanks!

[Update] I received a tracking number on August 17th for my replacement unit, but the tracking number is still inactive.

It took 28 days for my original tracking number to become active for my original fullfilment, so I’m guessing this time it will become trackable on the week of Sept. 7th.

That sounds about right…

It’s been 56 days since my defective unit was delivered to Philips.
Today is the 24th day since I received a tracking number for my replacement unit, but it’s still not active. (Sigh)

Support Ticket #: Request #24369
Backer ID: 15583826​
Contribution ID: 16137
Region: South Korea
Tracking ID: DHL – 6889341465

Sorry, you’re tracking number was just entered into the system last Friday. We don’t understand why there was such a long delay. Hopefully it’s finally underway now.
Please add @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_T to future messages.
Steve

2 Likes

(Update)
I received a replacement unit today.
It took exactly 3 months from when Philips received my defective unit to final delivery of the replacement unit.
Just hope it doesn’t break…

@IvoGrijt I saw you were following up on the replacement units. It has been 10 days since I first reached out to support for an update on my replacement unit and I still havent received an answer yet.

The shipment has been at Philips for almost a month now. My ticket number is #28274

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T
Hello! Can anyone help to check my ticket #29807? Waiting to send back my defect unit. I’ve been filled up the Google form few weeks ago, but never getting a reply ever since than.

Please help…

A post was split to a new topic: Replacement shipping update - boetn