Hi !
Backer #3228 FR / France

Would you mind adding me to the list please ? :slight_smile:

Thank you !

1 Like

You were already on the list, you posted before on Feb 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I am from Ireland with Contribution ID 184. Please add me to the list.

They tried to ship mine back on the 6th of Feb and the item got returned to sender due to a packaging error. I am having trouble getting a reliable response ever since from Philips. For the past one month, the reply would be (after sending repeated requests) would be like ’ We will send you more details tomorrow, later this week or we are trying to get details from DHL, etc. The latest is that I will get a tracking number this week.

1 Like

#4177, GB/United Kingdom

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N so what gives? Why no tracking number yet?

The European shipment got inspected at HK customs, which means 1-2 days delay, it will be cleared tomorrow.

Have a bit more patience… the whole world is in lockdown and you worry about a product that you have backed months ago; you’ve waited an additional 2 months, an extra week wouldn’t matter. The most important thing is that people are receiving them and it works amazingly for the price you’ve paid for.

@Tom123, you should relax too; 20 posts in the same thread about the same shipment in a span of 4-5 days is unnecessary. Spoiler alert: even after they’ve uploaded it onto BackerKit, it can take 1-2 days to update and after that, it might take another 5-7 work days to get another DHL update, depending on the circumstances at the German border/warehouse. So please, refrain yourself from posting about this matter anymore. If you got time, slowly read through the OG shipping to Europe thread (here), so you know what you can expect within a few days and you don’t have to ask the same questions again. If you’re amazed by the amount of posts there, well, I bet you 30-40% are similar posts like yours, only posted by a larger group of backers :wink:

PS: I’m in the same group as you (backer #37xx), so I definitely know how you feel, but spamming on that other thread won’t help. It’s starting to get annoying if you see 5-10 new posts in the shipment thread and they happen to be the same question by the same person lol. They are already doing whatever they can to get the shipments going.

1 Like

Have been incredibly patient but trust is at a bit of a low now.

3 Likes

@faded Completely understand however I’ve lost complete trust in the team after being lied to and let down.

At the end of the day we are now beyond being able to request a refund and the only way to get any kind of realistic answer is to post on this forum.

If it takes posting dailyfor honest answers, then thats what it takes.

Hopefully once they send the tracking codes you wont see me post anymore :wink:

5 Likes

#3475, PT/Portugal. Currently stuck in another EU country due to lock down :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,

I thought i’d mention that i’ve received my track & trace code today (Still needs two days to update). Maybe some have it as well in their email boxes.

Contribution ID: 3958 ; Contribution Date: August 28, 2019

Regards,
Benoit

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_N #3234 here, forgotten one from Spain, have never received a tracking number.

Need confirmation that my projector has actually been sent this time and need the tracking number to contact DHL to change delivery address due covid lockdown.

Please help me.

1 Like

Olá, também sou de Portugal mas não recebi nada. :frowning:
i´m backer Contribution ID 3365 from Portugal and i´ve not received any track number.

1 Like

Backer #3484 No tracking number received. Emailed Philips 2 months ago and they said the item would be shipped. I took this as an acknowledgement that they were aware that the item was missed out. It would be good if they could have the courtesy to let people who were missed out know and not hide behind this forum.

1 Like

ID 3937 and no tracking code (Finland).

#3570, CH/Switzerland

#3203 Sweden just got my UPS Tracking code

1 Like

After 9 months, countles hours spent checking inbox and this forum for possible shipping info, I finally received the tracking code. My my heartfelt thanks for @Philips_Support_N, whole Philips & Screeneo team for their hardwork in increasingly challenging operating environment (backerkit = the nemesis of every crowdfunder and corona pandemic).

Will be looking forward to post my photos of the projector in action indoors and outdoors!

3 Likes

Got my DHL tracking code too! If I understand correctly the actual shipment will start Monday at the soonest, so looking forward to getting my hands on it some time next week :smiley:

2 Likes

Beginning to think I am going to be one of the really unfortunate ones who missed out who missed out again. To be missed out once, shame on you to be missed out twice shame on me??? Or something like that. It’s the not knowing that hurts the most??? I am sure @Philipsnano are beside them selves with worry about this, such has been the level of communications, oh wait there hasn’t been any!

1 Like

@coo1963 I know the feeling!

1 Like