ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

So what does this mean? More delays? On the other hand I still have not even received a tracking number : ( I’m still very early supporter of ~ #1000

I am 1487 backer and I have no news

1 Like

Thanks Joey for providing some clarity. My backer number was not on the list of affected devices in the 3XXX range. I would be grateful if @Philips_Support_N could confirm your point on this and advise when they will rectify the situation.

Is there any way to know how many ppm have already been sent in total? I have a number below 1500 and I don’t know anything yet

I have moved some messages to here from the EU shipping topic. Please post in this topic instead of the EU shipping topic if you are below #4188 and dont see a tracking number in backerkit.

1 Like

Is there any way to know how many ppm have already been sent in total? I have a number below 1500 and I don’t know anything yet

Where do you look at the tracking number?

if you login to Backerkit, you can see a tracking number if you order is shipped.

Hopefully this list is sent out as a priority as soon as shipping starts :slight_smile:

You mean log in on the indiegogo website or here?

Welcome Mezig! Please post in English so we can help you:)

You need to login to backerkit. That is also where you received your survey from.

I think it might be good for your blood pressure if you don’t back any crowdfunding projects in the future. They are usually always late. Also, backing a project is more like an investment than buying something in a store, and should be treated as such.

I urge you to have a look at all the comments from people that have already gotten their projectors. It is clearly not a scam. A scam would be taking our money without sending us anything in return. That is not what is happening here.

Please also try to be more civil when writing in the future. Thank you.

6 Likes

Backer #4089 from Germany here. Not marked as shipped in Backerkit. Any advice?

Contribution ID 3251, Norway, no tracking…

ID 235. Sweden, No Tracking

#3274 GB/United Kingdom

today DHL delivery status changed, my ppm is on the road!
:partying_face:
#1104 FR

Hold still!!

@Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_P, somebody from Philips, please respond to my query. The list of unfortunate ones for Ireland does not include my backer number. @Joey had the courtesy to interpret the situation. But I have still not had any confirmation from you as suggested by @Joey. I would be grateful if you could advise.

#3242, DE/Germany