ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

#3280, FR/France

Only contributors from #1 to #4188ā€¦

Hi and welcome to the community!

Please note, that this topic is for IDs < #4188 . You will be part of the next batch. For more information regarding new shipments you can refer to New shipments after cny or keep an eye on this topic Shipping to Europe , where Philips will post specific updates for this region.

PS: Letā€™s try to keep the forum tidy and be mindful about what we post and where we post it. This way we and Philips will be able to assist you better.

Cheers,

1 Like

Contribution ID = 21 / Belgium

And i donā€™t have received anything till now, no mail for shipping, nothing at all. As many people already said here, thatā€™s really shame that first backers are not deserved first (i know, the order list was lost, but iā€™m pretty sure Indiegogo can provide this, they have that information for sure).

1 Like

#3865, NL/The Netherlands

Backer ID 137, NO, Norway

Backer #3478 from Switzerland, still nothing on Backerkit. When will we get our ppm?

backer ID #46 France

Maybe you need to refer to the message since it is switched from topic. Or maybe there was nothing in there that was wrong. But indeedsome verification wouldve been nice

#3843, FR/France
No news, no message, no tracking update

Thanks Joey, Still backer number 3484 and still nothing from anybody at @Philips_Support_N and nothing on Backerkit. At least I am not the only one :joy:.

#9273, TH/ Thailand

Hi Ruampon_Pinyo! This thread concerns only backers in Europe with backer ID < #4188. Please see the thread Shipping to Thailand for help with your case.

1 Like

Didnā€™t receive any tracking number but nice packet delivered by bpost today.

I have my PicoPix at last \o/.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Up to now, I have not received any update on my backerkit but today I received an e-mail from DHL that my package will be delivered this evening.

What is happening?

Portugal 3606

:frowning:

idemā€¦

#3953, FR/France

The Swiss and Norwegians commenting here are hilarious, do you know how to read?

NL #3494 - nothing received so far