Issues with List3 Backers

Hello, my Indiegogo ID 15842, Backerit ID 15584551(TAIWAN), no tracking code has been received till now.
My shipping information already has a Chinese name.
Please check it for me, thank you.
@IvoGrijt

Hello, team. My id in the list which you published on May 13th. And i have no any notification about shipping. My indiegogo id 13752. Could you please give me information when my projector will be sent?

Thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate. Checking it , it seems that the package isn’t moving for weeks.

So I received my Shipment number/Track & Trace code last week. But when I try to track it, it says "
Shipment data received by DHL" and nothing more and it has been like that since the 18th.

Is the item shipped? Anyone experiencing the same issue?

If you are from EU, you can have a look at the specific section Shipping to EU. Situation is the same for all backers included in the first EU batch

Wecome to the club:

Ah didn’t see that. Thank you!

Yes. The tracking number you have will start to work once the shipment is shipped from the de warehouse. Currently the big shipment is in Belgium. Will be send the Germany from there, get through customs and than they start shipment from germany , from which point your tracking will start to work:)

2 Likes

backer #4490, i got my tracking number, but the ppm is stuck with the “handlings-partner” since jan, 18th. what is happening there?

Rear my reply above your comment. Shipment is currently in germany going through customs. As soon as it is through customs they will start shipping fro. The germany warehouse. After that point, your tracking will start to work;)

1 Like

I’m backer #8X and from Belgium, I have a tracking number but status stays on “data received”

I am in this same situation and it is already quite curious that it would take a week to come from Belgium to Germany to continue the shipping process. However, I have another question, if @Philips_Support_N or any of them read: Backerkit gave me a tracking number, but my DHL app in Germany says a different one (very similar, only 17 apart) is coming to me. Will this generate a problem for me? I have rerouted the package to a “Packstation” to avoid delivery issues at home, and I just want to make sure this discrepancy won’t restart the process all over again.

Hi there, I received a DHL tracking cose but doesn’t go anywhere and I am receiving 0 feedback from the support team after many (MANY) emails… anyone experiencing the same issue??

If your DHL tracking code doesn’t work, please try the following.

For shipping addresses in Europe:
Copy the tracking code only (NOT the “DHL-” part) and try to track it here: DHL Europe Tracking Link

For shipping addresses elsewhere:
Copy the tracking code and try to track it here: DHL Worldwide Tracking link

1 Like

Merci @Philips_Support_N pour les précisions !

You are right. There is such a high volume of emails coming in mostly asking the same question: “when will I receive my PPM?” The team is overwhelmed and can’t answer all of them. You will be better informed here in the community. You will find most of the asnwers your are looking for in the posts from Ivo and the moderators.

2 Likes

Hi,
I saw your Update #30 telling informations about the list 3 batches named Jordan, Laurent and Amy. What about the batch named Betty ?
I received an email telling me that my PPM has shipped, but it’s not a DHL tracking like most of the messages I read here but a Kerry Express, with no more information than " Successfully delivered" for more than a week by now.
I know that you’re having hard time so I didn’t wanted to rush you, but your FAQ “Tracking and Shipping” said to post here if I have that problem.

My IDD Contribution ID is 10712 batch “Betty”.
Have you any information about that batch ?

Thank you in advance and have a good day !

1 Like

Hi all,

I just received my tracking number, but following the DHL Europe Tracing Link seemingly claims that my projector has been delivered to Italy, whereas I live in France and certainly didn’t receive the projector yet. My IndieGoGo ID is 16889. Could you please help me to figure out where the package went?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @IvoGrijt and Philips Team, good afternoon.

Sorry, I don’t want to be a burden asking for individual status, but I did read the FAQ, Shipping examples and posts and none match this tracking number behaviour. I do have the same issue as JH836582 above.
My IGG is #18425, I received my tracking number today and when checking the European DHL Tracing I get this:
“Delivery successful.
Destination country/region: United Kingdom this is the correct country
International shipment number: ******* (I’ve hidden for privacy purposes)
Tu, 19.05.2020, 11:32 hours
Recipient: (here is showing my correct Address, I’ve hidden for privacy purposes)
Delivered to: COMPANY STAMP”

If I follow the International shipment number (hidden above), it is showing as delivered in Turin, Italy.

Is this normal, or is there a problem with my tracking number?

Many thanks in advance!

Andre

1 Like

Same for me. It says delivered to Rome (Italy) but I’m from another region. Maybe it’s just showing where DHL delivered the package to a local courier.
Let’s wait for more info.

1 Like