Link to "Forgotten backers" is not working, should it?

Hi @IvoGrijt & all!
Thanks for the great job you are doing here, totally understand all the pressure! Got my first PPM in April and I’m loving it. Decided to get two more in the beginning of July, everything is already paid and I’ve tried to find my contribution id (21841) in all the lists but so far haven’t found it. Link to https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/forgotten-backers/8214/39 seems to be removed or private.
Sorry to bother, but is there anything I can do to make sure everything is ok with my contribution?

Best wishes!

1 Like

I’m also curious about this as i’ve never recieved my first projector. And I was not on any list, and i wrote a comment to the forgotten backers topic as they said, but after one month I never got any reply or sign that ai shouldn’t worry… So I’m worried now… :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry, my new colleague mistakenly made the whole thread a personal message instead of just one post he intended to reply to via a personal message.
Thanks for pointing the issue out, I’ve now restored the thread to its former place and glory.

1 Like