Returned 2 Sender

Hello,
No, I used the link provided on Bakerkit, I just used your link and it says that the package has been returned to the sender :scream: :scream: :scream:

How is it possible ? What should I do ? I’m starting to despair.

Billy_Zw

6h

Hello,

I cant find the pm button either.

Where is it ?

Thanks

When you click on the profile picture of the person you want to send a PM to, it opens a window where there is a blue box on the right side with the text “Message”. Press that and you should be able to send a PM.

Hello,

This is what we get, no message button

Thanks
Rami

@Billy_Zw @Rami_Saad I’ve fixed it for you both. Please retry.

Perfect, it’s working now.

1 Like

Hi all,

I do get all the messages, but I’ve been so busy I’ve had to triage which to reply to right away and which have to wait a bit while I organize some stuff in the background.

The units returned to sender are a difficult subject, especially in EU. The forwarder does not allow us to speak directly to their German logistics partner, so instructions have to go via the Chinese forwarder.

I’ve sent a few requests so far, but none have been carried out somehow. I am escalating this yet again today and hope to get a solution.

What I have to do in the meantime is keep compiling the list of people affected, including their previous tracking number, proper address and contact info, etc.
Then hopefully when I do get some agreement that they will handle these cases I’ll send them a whole list at once, have them all resent at once.

I apologize for this all as it makes your wait even longer. I will try to allocate at least an hour daily just to inform all who are waiting to hear from me on the forum.

Thank you for your patience so far and know that I am working hard for you.

Ivo

4 Likes

Hello, I am in this situation also, my shipment was returned to sender (Germany) 2 months ago because it was delivered to my office during the lockdown in France. And since then I’ve tried to reach out though many ways but got ignored everywhere :wink: that’s not a very nice way to handle customer support.

I can’t PM either because I just signed-in and I guess a moderator needs to give me the permission. So in the end I’m spending my time creating new accounts just to hope to get an answer someday…

My Indiegogo contribution # is 3863, my Backerkit Backer ID seems to be 15593190.
I can send the new address (again) and tracking number by PM if you want.

Thanks.

My shipment is to Germany. I haven’t received the product and any pickup instruction. I am check the tracking daily and suddenly it shows the package returned and not delivered.
I dont know what happened. How to proceed further.
My contribution: #10752

Just tell me your ticket number if you mailed support@screeneo.com

1 Like

@IvoG I think it’s 19132 (“Your request (19132) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff”)
That was created May 5th.

Hello Ivo
Good, at least I have now a little bit more visibility about what will be the next step.
If you could just confirm that I am part of the list for the next resend batch ?
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/re-send-or-reimburse-please-feedback-quickly/8090?u=dbk

Any idea when decision will be made ?

Thanks

Hi @IvoGrijt , Is there any imformation about the returned to sender packages in Germany?

1 Like

Hello, I was going to receive the package today but got returned to sender because ‘package was damaged’. I would like to send IVOG a message however I also do not have the option to send a message. Can someone rectify this?

This just to notice your message to @IvoGrijt

1 Like

I´m not able to send you a porsonal message @IvoGrijt
My package return to sender. Please mail me and I would love to give you my data.
All the best

Please mail support@screeneo.com instead with the following subject line:

Returned 2 Sender

And I’ll pick it up from there for you.

thank you Pandam!

1 Like

What about the others? shall we send another email with a different subject line to be taken into account?

Please see my post earlier today: General info about shipment and manufacturing

If you have any issue with shipping and already have a ticket, reply to that. If you don’t have a ticket yet, send mail to support@screeneo.com with one of the subject lines mentioned in that post.

1 Like