Screeneo U4 | Compact Ultra Short Throw

Yes, using the indiegogo messaging system and also by email

Question for Sales/Customer Support:

Iā€™ve used the contact form on the IndieGogo page twice and received no reply so thought Iā€™d try here. Apologies to my fellow forum members for the interruption to normal chat.
I have the U4 on order. I want to find out how to change my perk to U4 + 80" ALR screen and cant find out how to do so. Given the delivery timescales, I thought this would be straightforward.

Can anyone help?

Hello!
Can you contact us to indiegogo@philipsprojection.com ?
thanks

You have earlier in this thread mentioned that the shipping charges are 49 as per indigogo pages and I know that VAT is depending on the country you are living.
But what about estimated import taxes, duties and customs charges? I find it difficult to believe that 49 is the total amount payable (although it would be great if that was the case).
Can you please provide a rough estimate of all import taxes, duties and customs charges etc for deliveries to Spain (except the VAT which I know is different from country to country but easy to calculate).
Many thanks / john

Hello,

1: Worldwide shipping cost: 49 euros
2: VAT: we will collect it only for EUROPE, the VAT depends on your country and can be easily found on internet. There wonā€™t be any other taxes for EUROPE
3: Outside of EU: this depends on the country where you live, there will be VAT but usually no other taxes because the custom codes is set to 0% import duties. However, this can be different country by country

regards,

I have sent multiple emails without a response. How do I contact someone?

Dear friends @philips,

I am the backer that firstly have asked about a 4K projector,

so, I want to switch from U4 to U5.

My contribution IDs are 11324 and 12126

I want to hold the 80ā€ ALR screen, so please refund me the U4 projector only.

As soon as I can contribute to have the U5 I will be one of your first backers.

Thank you for your work!

Yeah Iā€™m also curious if that would be a possibility. Saw the new U5 and would Forsure want that more haha

But U4 and U5 are completely different in terms of price tag?

Hi Philips, let say a Chromecast is the audio/video source, can you explain how to connect a soundbar? Knowing that Cast it is mandatorily connected to U4 and not to bar.
I didnā€™t get your explanation.

Hello guys!
About U5: we are talking about an extra difference of 1,100euros + VAT. THose product are really totally different but U5 doesnā€™t replace U4. THey will live together as U4 will be the entry UST and U5 the premium 4K version.

Hello! Just use the ARC port on the U4 to connect it to your sound bar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are there still delays in US shipping addresses ??? Still waiting patiently ā€¦

I received mine in Seattle but Iā€™m in batch 1. Indiegogo hasnā€™t had any update on batch 2 as it seems they are still sorting out batch 1 for the EU.

Hello, it depends on which batch you are. BUt no delay as a lot of customers in the US already received it. It depends of your order.

I am hoping to connect the projector to my Sonos Arc and Apple TV 4k. My primary hope is to get Dolby Atmos working.

On your indiegogo campaign page you state the device has HDMI 2.1, which should support eARC, however on your FAQ page you say it has HDMI 2.0 which supports only ARC which may or may not support Atmos pass through.

Please confirm if:
a) the ports are HDMI 2.1 or 2.0?
b) if your devise supports ARC only or is it eARC?
c) if using the Apple TV 4K and Sonos Arc, I will be able to get Dolby Atmos passthrough with the projector.
d) if Atmos is possible, then how would I also connect a gaming system over and above the Apple TV - is there a HDMI switch available that will allow for multiple input sources AND Atmos support?

Looking forward to your responseā€¦

I just got my Sceeneo U4 today.
When I plug in my decoder box I get a good picture but no sound at all. Is this a bug, Is there a fix?
When I plug in the Apple TV I get sound.

I cannot get BT to pair with my Soundcore Rave Neo BT speaker. Any ideas?

John Rankin

Yes, I emailed support about audio lag when using bluetooth speakers and I was told I needed to download a firmware update but the email reply had a blank line for the ā€œlink for the firmware updateā€ section. I also tried to look for software updates on the philips website and they dont have any updates available

Yes :relieved: without any problem

They just sent an Indiegogo update today with the 1.6.4 update link. You can see it on the Indiegogo site under Updates.