我也Laurent,還沒收到,連單號也沒⋯

1 Like

雖然我地址不是台灣 但我也是這個批次 早前 (6月28日) 電郵給 Screeneo
7月10日收到回覆是 根本沒有發貨 原因是什麼也不知道, 電郵說會跟進
所以是這裡負責人 常常說看置頂新聞, 根本連物流情況都不清楚, 說什麼都是廢話

1 Like

開啟 More settings 最下面的 About,點選五次 Launcher version 之後裡面的 DRM info 有相關資訊。

請問有人是Laurent這一梯次,但是有消息的嗎

我覺得你只能直接問他們,東西到他們的forwarder就跟失蹤了一樣,我比他們發布追蹤號碼之後定的淘寶海運都已經寄到好幾個禮拜了,到現在他們提供的追蹤碼一點用也沒有,一直說forwarder多忙,只是藉口而已😴

Dear All,

Many of you received a tracking numbers and still not moving, the reason why is because

• your name was not in Chinese
  • your address was not in Chinese
  • we didn’t have your ID card number
    I sent an email to everyone of you like Wayne for eg. You need to know that we always receive the tracking numbers in advance and if there is a problem, the forwarder send us an email to explain which document they need to really ship the goods. The reason is that we prepay the shipment to avoid extra costs.

For your information we just shipped 33 new backers in Taiwan and Macao

7/8給了我貼心的托運單號,到現在都沒有貨品追蹤紀錄,前兩天收到問中文名&地址&身分證字號的mail,立馬回信,今天收到backerkit給的DHL追蹤號碼,給的連結還是寄到美國去的,鍵入Backerkit上的追蹤號碼目前還是無效的,已經拖了一個月還是如此!!目前我Backerkit上有兩個追蹤號碼

我一直覺得很奇怪的是,我在其他集資訂購的也都是留英文姓名跟地址,也是會收到貨。為什麼飛利浦的貨運代理沒辦法寄。

Hello!!
Contribution ID#21389
Backerkit ID#16945651
I have two tracking numbers in backerkit.
07/08/20 Tie-Xhin
07/23/20 DHL
Which one is effective?
@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Whichever one you got last is the one that should work.

My contribution id is 18584, backer_id is 15805550, seems to be on batch Laurent.
Is there any update of my parcel?
@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

It’s 2020 now.
Why should we use chinese address & name for international parcel???
This reason is so stupid.

not funny. you are readdressing an issue that is supposed to be resolved back in April.

As an U.S. Citizen living in Taiwan, requiring a Chinese name to ship something is ridiculous and racial offensive.

At the moment, Taiwanese EZWAY system EXCLUDES alien residents.
Taxation on merchandise imported by foreigners are claimed and paid in the old way, just like before the system was implemented. A decent forwarders should know the procedure well and not to use that as an excuse.

If anyone’s interested, I’m selling one in Taipei. Still in the box and I sell for the price I paid (548eur).

Although I received the tracking number of DHL, it seems they never sent the package.
If the package never been sent, can I ask for full refund?

Philips shipping is terrible. Whatever they give any reason, it’s still awful. I’ll never trust Philips again. I bought a power bank on IndieGoGo last month, it arrived in Taiwan today.

All of the tracking numbers did not work! Would you please tell me why? It has been 1.5 months. :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

Date Tracking Details
07/02/20 Tie-Xhin – CTVE00000007148

我自從收到貨物寄出的信件通知後已經一個月了,還沒有任何消息,這是正常的嗎?

我也是…他們的出貨狀況超爛!
我覺得他們根本沒出貨,再怎樣一個月沒到也太扯。