Shipping to Europe

Hey, you can check this thread New shipments after cny for more info. Their latest update from today is that the factories should open this Friday and continue production. I’m with contribution ID 16*** so I’ll most probably be in March.

cc @bombe

Cheers,

Shopping to Italy? My ID is 18357

Still not moving, status same as before :

Label Created
02/08/2020 - 4:18 A.M.
Germany
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

2 Likes

Has the production begun?

Even though it’s not the topic for this tread, I still want people take some info into account and think of it. Do you think we were sold the product on some discounted rate?

Here are my concerns to doubt that:

1. The price is still 42% off.
  2. Loads of ads still ongoing
  3. Production is unstable, even though new pledges could be collected

So it seems that we could have just waited for the product to normally reach the market, pay same price, tax, and have it with all normal commercial guarantees.

What do you think? My opinion - Philips is playing it dirty!

1 Like

Hello,

Our production plants are currently closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.

We are sorry that we were not able to deliver your order within the announced deadlines but we are doing our best to fulfill your PicoPix Max as soon as possible.

We already shipped around 3,756 devices and we should restart on Monday the 17th of February. We are following very closely the news in China with our field team and we will let you know as soon as we restart the production.

These difficulties are unfortunately beyond our control and we are relying on the Chinese Government to reopen the factories as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Hi Nono,

I have two questions regarding your post:

• 3.756 devices were shipped before CNY or after?
  • can you give us a rough outlook on when you plan to ship up to what backer ID ( meaning for example: until March 23th we plan to ship up to backerID XXXX) ?

I understand that the current difficulties like weather and diseases are nothing in your power! :wink:

Best Regards

Tobias

1 Like

Hello @tobias_szg,

before CNY

I cannot reply for Philips but resuming all the posts you can read in several different topics is quite difficult to do that, each country has different shipping policy and regulation, timing has to follow also this kind of stuff not only backing numbers…

Hold still!

1 Like

Thanks or the update @Philips_Support_N. This shouldn’t have any impact on my now twice requested refund though should it?

I ask because it’s a month now after my initial request and after a couple of emails from Philips I’ve heard nothing else.

kindest regards
Marcus

Hello @Philips_Support_N,
It s my first post here because i understand deadlines are sometimes miss ( even if screeno miss a lots of them now ) and once christmas is over i can wait some more without any problem. The coronavirus is of course out of your control but all the others miss deadlines were. Make an announcement of a new deadline at the beginning of coronavirus alert looks like a terrible idea when you don’t have control on Chinese government actions. And to finish i find that ship to Europe in last when we re number one in backers numbers is quite disrespectful of your customers. I believe some Canadian backer with number 11xxx already got his ppm when a lot of european backers who support you earlier don’t ( and i m not part of them so it s not to complain for myself i’ll wait my turn ). Please stop posts deadlines until you’re sure and learn for future campaign if screeno isn’t disgusted by this way of work. In the meantime continue your good work on software updates. Sorry for my english as french native speaker.

2 Likes

I don’t think they should stop sharing their forecasts at all. I think they should be even more communicative and share more frequently their plans. Even if their dates are volatile…

3 Likes

Like know only today that their factorys remain closed ?

That is bad communication. Philips changes platforms from FB to IG to Telegram then here but unfortunately lack of communication never changes. I don’t know why but they act as in we can force liquidity damage on their delays…

Hello,

We will make a announcement as soon as we have more information from our factory. For the moment the news is that we will open this Friday.
3756 were shipped before the CNY.
We cannot give you any info on shipment for the moment before being sure when our factory will reopen.
For your information we shipped 100 EPA masks to our team there!

2 Likes

@Majezik we are always giving you the latest news.

1 Like

@p13rr1ck yes we know only today because this is our the Chinese Government is communicating.
Last info was: all factories would open today.
Then changed today to Friday.
We are giving you info as soon as we have them

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N ok fair enough

It’s Moving!

Shipped
02/10/2020 - 5:47 P.M.
Eschweiler-Weisweiler, Germany
Origin Scan

Unless something new happens!

/J

2 Likes

Hi, what’s your backer number? I’m just curious how many people they’ve shipped to. Thanks

Part of first EU batch and below 1000

Shipping to Sweden did fail first run via DHL.
So now UPS is used for this shipping and hopefully it will run smooth this time.

/J